Monument Crits Monument_Crits.rar Fantasy Crits Series
Texas Revolution Texas_Revolution.rar Fantasy Crits Series
TT Tour TT_Tour.rar Time Trial Stage Race
Yorkshire RR Yorkshire.7z Fantasy Classic
Bayern Rundfahrt Bayern.7z Bayern Variant
Random fcanc.rar Random Races

Ongoing Stages & Schedule
Edited by TheManxMissile on 11-04-2015 11:09
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

the_hoyle
You very much have my interest in this given my project Smile will the Tour Series include the TTT and the Hill Climb Stages?
.: Manager of :.
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gcn.png GCN Racing [MG] pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gcn.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
.: My Awards :.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2014/graphic.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/graphic.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/graphicartist.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/artist.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/graphic%20artist.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/jersey.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/jersey%20designer.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2014/avatar.png

TheManxMissile
Including TTT and Hill Climb Wink But the Hill Climb is very short so i don't know who well it will work
i.imgur.com/UmX5YX1.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpgi.imgur.com/fljmGSP.jpgi.imgur.com/qV5ItIc.jpgimgur.com/dr2BAI6.jpgimgur.com/KlJUqDx.jpg[/img[img]]https://imgur.com/yUygrQ.jpgi.imgur.com/C1rG9BW.jpgi.imgur.com/sEDS7gr.jpg

clamel
This will be something to keep an eye on.

Go for it mate !!!!! Banana

If you intend to step into the nordic world, perhaps the new Velothon Stockholm could be something. I believe that the new Vårgårda race is linked to the new Team TreBerg.
Ancient classic bike city in Sweden with the old Fåglum family.

But the British Series will be a highlight.

Smile____________________________________________Smile

--------------------
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” Rolling Eyes

"If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
--------------------

TheManxMissile
So for those who hadn't noticed:
Ryde (+TTT), Motherwell, Barrow and Croydon PITS events have all been added above. If you don't want to download them individually i will be releasing a PITS Pack including all the them. ETA of the PITS Pack is some time this weekend. Various races i made in the past havn't changed so won't be included.

Notes: Slight borders issue in Barrow where two of the finish line trucks overlap slightly on the course.
Major borders issue in Croydo where part of the finish line set-up completely goes across the course.
Unfortunately i don't know how to fix these without changing the finish line, which would mean making quite a few other changes. In my eyes it's not worth the hassle (Croydon might seem it could be worth it, but the final corner looks f*cking cool as sh*t!)

They are all flat and ~40-50km in length (except the TTT which is ~12km).

Also: I've taken the Elite Series races off my schedule. Stockton Velo already exists (i made it way back) and works fine and hasn't change. Then i just don't feel like making the others, i'd rather move on to the CDM races and/or MG races.

coolrex
can you show the profile pictures?

TheManxMissile
I will do when the whole Pack is finished

Ad Bot
Posted on 07-03-2021 20:18
Bot Agent

IP: None  
the_hoyle
Great Work TMM! Really appreciated on my part Wink
pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gcn.png GCN Racing [MG] pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/gcn.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png

Margh Norway
TheManxMissile wrote:
Notes: Slight borders issue in Barrow where two of the finish line trucks overlap slightly on the course.
Major borders issue in Croydo where part of the finish line set-up completely goes across the course.
Unfortunately i don't know how to fix these without changing the finish line, which would mean making quite a few other changes.

These threads might help:
https://pcmdaily.c...d_id=32030
https://pcmdaily.c...rowstart=0

Have you unticked "merge finishline"?
You've always the option to remove finishing objects.

Take a look of the bottom right of the pic:
i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t361/MarghNorway/editor1_zpsd11f8780.jpg

TheManxMissile
I'll have a look, thanks for the advice

TheManxMissile
Bonus Stage!
GP Herning - MG Version
i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Herning_zpshlw9aywb.png

Relatively short for a classic at 136km, but it means over 25% of the route is cobbles and almost all in the second half of the stage! I've also cranked the cobbles difficulty upwards so the avg is Hard(4*) and there are a number of Insane(5*) sections. Designed for potential use in the MG, or just as a nice race.

To be honest i'm not too happy with the route itself. I was trying to make some short sections to then do laps of but got my scales a bit wrong. Still it kind of ends up like a mini-Roubaix sort of thing.
Download in the top post
Edited by TheManxMissile on 14-03-2015 20:30

SportingNonsense
Great fast work!

For MG use, any chance you could move the distance up to around 180km, and set all cobbles to insane?
Edited by SportingNonsense on 14-03-2015 20:34
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

TheManxMissile
SportingNonsense wrote:
Great fast work!

For MG use, any chance you could move the distance up to around 180km, and set all cobbles to insane?

Shouldn't be too hard. There's a circuit late on i can repeat. And ramping the cobbles up shouldn't be a problem. Will tackle it tomorrow

Scorchio
Interesting work. Maybe a bit short for MG purposes (although if a stage in a multi-day race perfectly fine)? Maybe use existing as 1st of 2 laps to make an awesome classic, that would be a real suffer-fest! Smile

Edit: Zabel'd
Edited by Scorchio on 14-03-2015 20:38
Manager of ISA - Hexacta in the MG

TheManxMissile
Updated GP Herning.... tomorrow came quickly it seems Wink

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Herning_zpsfuylfbih.png

Key Changes:
Several laps of two cobbled sections late on
Increased length to 188km
Increased overall difficulty of cobbled sections (1x3*, final loops all 5*)
Minor graphical alterations because the Editor can't do anything logically or easily....

Download link in top post updated Wink

EDIT: Also update Barrow and Croydon to remove the borders issues (although Croydon no longer has it's awesome final corner Sad)
Edited by TheManxMissile on 14-03-2015 22:23

coolrex
Nice Fantasy Variant of the GP Herning

coolrex
Can you also post the profiles of the PITS Series?

Paul23
Great job with that cobbled classic. I will try it, when I am back home.
i.imgur.com/aJSlUNt.png

the_hoyle
coolrex wrote:
Can you also post the profiles of the PITS Series?

Read what TMM said yesterday when you asked him the first time... Rolling Eyes
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png
i.imgur.com/8u03OA4.png

TheManxMissile
Pearl Izumi Tour Series 2015 Update Pack!

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Ryde_zpsebsxa7iu.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Ryde%20TTT_zpsatijeij9.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Motherwell_zpsiwqutmfs.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Barrow_zpsdxqymzm7.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Croydon_zpsupcskzeq.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Peterborough_zps6mm5rg6y.png

i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/Stages/Bath_zps1ecyqmom.png

That's all the races included in this pack. The other Rounds i've made in the past and havn't significantly changed enough to warrant updating at this time. Also there is no Aberystwyth Hill Climb because i don't know which hill it uses, and i don't think it's actually a counting round of the PITS like the TTT is.
Links updated/added in the top post. You can download them all individually or as one big pack Grin

Might be some small graphical errors here and there that i missed/couldn't fix, but nothing major. Also for Bath i cranked all the cobbles up to 5* so have fun with that torture!

Jump to Forum: