· Total Members: 146,487
· Newest Member: w164409683
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Classique du Grand-Duche Discussion
Bushwackers
Trofimov is pretty unbelievable this year, no doubt. Good for you Oleg, I'm definitely a fan of your team.

beagle
Nice race, happy to see Ginanni active, 5th place in this competition is very good result Smile

Thanks tsmoha for another great report and congrats to Oleg, Trofimov looks unstoppable!
Manager of Polar in Man-Game

CountArach
Thanks for the report tsmoha.

6th is a fantastic result for vdHH and Zingle in 20th is an absolute bonus. As a further bonus I think I also gained some points on those around me who are other relegation prospects.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

Gustavovskiy
It's truly impressive how Trofirstimov has dominated the hilly events in PT this season. I mean this should be one of the most disputed areas in the division (if not the most). But then he's one of the best riders of the peloton, so it's hardly injust.

Ponzi and Schleck were also worthy 'podiumers'. Tough for luck for Bakelants.

And thanks again tsmoha. It's very kind of you to report so thoroughly on Costa, but at this point I take this sort of performance as expected.

Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

roturn
Thanks for the report, tsmoha. Was a nice race to follow. In especially with those selections and my riders being almost invisible but still in those groups all the time. Wink

Top10 as said, would have been possible and great, but 13th is what I expected/wanted.

And finally the combination of LLS/Roux in a hilly race works as 19th for Roux is a mentionable result and gives me some more points. Just like the 34th by Boom.
Well done fellers.

Trofimov as always the best puncheur followed by Ponzi in PCM13. Schleck at least grabs a home podium, which is very nice to see, while Boasson Hagen is just disappointing, so is Costa.

Just a bit longer and Mre could ask for most 2014 MG reports again in his Amazing Race. This time tsmoha winning eventually I guess. Shock
Edited by roturn on 05-12-2014 07:15

SportingNonsense
3rd is a great result for Frank Schleck on paper, but the way the race played out, it is a little frustrating that Trofimov and Ponzi were allowed to ride away - when Frank clearly had the edge on the rest of the group.

It is nice how he is generally defying his stat decrease this season, but I fear that won't be the case next year!
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

Rin
I am quite disappointed that Claeys finished just 17th, I guess next season might be one to change the squad in general.
i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.pngTeam Bianchi - 2012 Man-Game ProContinental Tour Championsi1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/bianchi.png
www.pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2013/Admin.png

dave92
Massive ride from Torifmov. Ponzi again showing well is equally impressive.

Really pleased TVG being active early yet still strong enough to take 4th despite the larger group coming back together
Manager of Wikipedia, 2008 Continental Tour Champions
Team Page: https://pcmdaily.c...ad_id=3992
Media: https://pcmdaily.c...ad_id=3791

CrueTrue
Another top-10 by Valverde in a classic. Again, can't complain about that and should certainly help us stay clear of the relegation zone.

Not sure how I will convince him to take a paycut, though... Pfft

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Jump to Forum: