· Newest Member: w164409683
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Criterium du Dauphine Libere Discussion
roturn
Why was Guardini not the surprising winner here? Pfft
This little gap while the trains were forming cost him a top10 today.

Other than that just as I had expected.

Congrats to Heine.

Smowz
Wow, Santos produced a nice result there. Felt it was worth trying with three mediocre sprinters this year (two loaned in) - did not expect much but a very controlled windy stage proved the perfect tonic.

strange AI almost as if there is a feeling of needing to neutralise before hard stages. Great start for us in thus Dauphine, if Coppel can stick in the race lead after tomorrow I would be ecstatic!
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/07_Bestaddition.png

Manager of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.pngSimply - Red Bull i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.png

OlegTinkov
Phew, that was close! Kunshin Vuelta-form saved the day.

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
alexkr00
A bit surprised to see Gesink losing time to Dekker in the prologue.

Also, you know your line-up is weak when two of your riders go into a breakaway that has no chance to make it to the finish line. Sorry, mb Pfft
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

CrueTrue
Good start by Dekker (and Viennet). I desperately need the points at this point, so hopefully my Dutch leader performs...

http://www.pcmdaily.com
ember
A little bit disappointing from Impey, but we must admit we didn't give him the needed support in the final kilometers. Hopefully we can improve on stage 4.

A nice plus that Nordhaug gets to wear the climber's jersey. Hopefully it means he will be active and try his luck in breakaways to defend his jersey.

Gustavovskiy
Great sprint from Avelino. Too bad his sprint fell too short, but it's always good to see 2 sprinters in the top10 (especially when your team isn't Pokerstars).

Smowz wrote:
Wow, Santos produced a nice result there. Felt it was worth trying with three mediocre sprinters this year (two loaned in) - did not expect much but a very controlled windy stage proved the perfect tonic.

Surprised with Santos too, but great result there.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

Heine
Nacer Bouhanni, now that was a shocking win Shock I set him here with a hope of getting something from his nationality bonus, but never expected a sprint win. Seems like I'm getting my share of suprising results atm

beagle
Degenkolb proved his leading role as lead-out man, this time for Bouhanni... Still one chance to shine left, though.

Hopefully Izagirre won't be affected by crash abnd try something in upcoming hilly stage!
Manager of Polar in Man-Game

ember
A bit frustrating to see Levarlet lose four minutes on the final 13 kilometers, but he's by no means a GC rider, and it would be nice if this gives him the freedom to attack earlier and maybe try his luck in a breakaway later.

A class act from both Taaramäe and Spilak, the GC seems to be between them now. A great ride from LLS as well, the gaps from that stage could make him a serious contender for a top 5 overall.

Ad Bot
Posted on 11-04-2021 14:16
Bot Agent

IP: None  
SotD
Brilliant result to get the stagewin already. Now I need the GC!
i.imgur.com/lVIiCkA.png

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/manager.png
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manmanager.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/teamhq.png

Gustavovskiy
Costa...

Thanks for mentioning him in the report tsmoha, but tbh I don't think he's worth the trouble Wink
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

roturn
Exactly what I had hpped by LLS. Banana
Gaining a bit of time ahead of the mountains while the time trial also favours him.

A bit surprised to see Gesink 4min down! Huge disappointment for alexkr.

Spilak with a big sign here only followed by Taaramae.

SportingNonsense
Nice to see some big gaps on a hill stage for once, although some riders missing out are surprising. Spilak looks like he could be about to dominate his 2nd stage race of the season, but a really good result for Sanchez there.

Top 15 would be a good result for Bibby so it is so far so good there. Nice to see Teklehaimanot starting well too.
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

alexkr00
roturn wrote:
A bit surprised to see Gesink 4min down! Huge disappointment for alexkr.

Frown
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Crommy
What a fun stage!

Fantastic work from Rein, just a shame he couldn't get the stage win and grab that yellow jersey bonus, because Spilak is going to be difficult to overtake. But if Rein is 2nd by the end of this, I'll be delighted.
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif

Roman
Nice stage from Rujano. Did exactly what was needed here, even he is not the best hilly climber. Smile
Manager of Moser - Sygic

Smowz
I do wonder if the Vuelta a Espana had have included a hill stage like this would Alarcon have got the win?

Spilak seems to enjoy these sorts of up and down stages, I recall when reporting on the Dauphine a couple of years ago he just attacks at right times and seems to always have a good day on this terrian compared to other supposed equals. Of course now he has virtually no equal but Taaramae was impressive and yes a massively important result for Bouygues.

Not disapointed to lose the jersey - it was a long shot. Hoping now to get involved in breakaways. My team have been short of that for some time (not surprising really in Giro and Vuelta where we had a GC high flier).

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/07_Bestaddition.png

Manager of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.pngSimply - Red Bull i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.png

CountArach
So far this race has been decent for us, VdHH can hopefully defend that top ten position and get us a decent haul.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)

roturn
Ouch. Guardini. Angry

Had small hopes to get a top10 when seeing the sprint trains and then had to scroll a lot until I found him.
Even Villella outsprinted him.

Jump to Forum: