· Total Members: 146,476
· Newest Member: pacio81
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] General
 Print Thread
Tour de Suisse Discussion
roturn
This was a nice mountain stage. Top10 GC now with all those weird crashes/dropped riders.

Better end this race now.

tsmoha
SportingNonsense wrote:
Btw, when did I sign Suarez? Pfft

Aargh... Might have watched football while writing the report Wink

Congrats on the win anyway!

Smowz
Schleck with an Alarcon esque attack! Machado once again not really with it for me.

Completely anonymous from SRB boys here in Switzerland and this for the first two stages is how I would request it! Much higher chances of breakaway success in future days.
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/07_Bestaddition.png

Manager of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.pngSimply - Red Bull i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.png

alexkr00
At the moment, Brambilla looks set for a top 10. Sweet Grin
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

OlegTinkov
Wow, this is Kritskiy's second race of the season (still building up to the Tour) and he seems to like riding in Suisse, his first race of the season was Tour of Romandie, where he won the last stage and 10th overall. So a 3rd place in the first mountain stage is awesome, I don't expect him to ride podium here, but a top-5 should be doable now!

And tsmoha Suisse and Dauphine... GOOD STUFF!

http://www.pcmdaily.com/profile.php?lookup=6187
roturn
OlegTinkov wrote:

This can`t be said enough. Incredible work with your reporting!

CrueTrue
Well, apparently Valverde thinks he's a sprinter. Can't perform in the mountains - like in the Vuelta - but does use plenty of energy on sprinting. Not quite what he's signed up to do Wink

http://www.pcmdaily.com
ember
Hoped Contador would be alert to early attacks, but it wasn't meant to be. Adding the TTT, and an overall top 5 looks tough to get for him. But it's still very early and a lot of mountains left.

Big statement from Schleck on the first opportunity. And the following stage offers him an opportunity to extend his lead, but we shall see. If it comes down to a sprint after the downhill, I just hope Contador is able to follow the front group.

Ad Bot
Posted on 10-04-2021 12:12
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Roman
At least it seems both Velits and König are uninjured and both are somehow active. With these gaps top 10 should probably still be possible for Velits, and König needs to go into these breakaways again and again, it could be possible to strike a stage win for him maybe here.
Manager of Moser - Sygic

Gustavovskiy
Firstly thanks for the reports tsmoha Wink

It looks like Machado could do some damage here. First important stage was good, but I'm hoping for a podium place here.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

Bushwackers
Oh blah. With a 1'03" deficit so early, I'll have to dismiss my ambitions for an Amador win here. Bummer. Either way, we're in good shape for the podium here, and I guess I can't complain about that.

Congrats to SN on the win, and thanks for the race tsmoha!

Avin Wargunnson
roturn wrote:
OlegTinkov wrote:

This can`t be said enough. Incredible work with your reporting!

+1000. Tsmoha is a legend! Smile

Nice win for Vesuvio, Schleck proved the advantage he has in acceleration and flew away from the rest, congrats SN.

On the other hand, very unlucky stage for VdB and BPost. Hopefully they can at least win the TTT.
Edited by Avin Wargunnson on 26-11-2014 06:41
I'll be back

Heine
Tsmoha is doing (has been doing...) some great work Grin I like when i can read both races in succesion.

Sella about where I hoped he would be, he's not the strongest climber in the field so I have to hope for a top 5

beagle
I'd like to see better start from my team, but can' t expect Mohs will win everything from now on Wink

Amazing job, tsmoha!
Manager of Polar in Man-Game

ember
Slightly better from Contador, but he's clearly not strong enough to follow the best here.

The TTT will be interesting, we don't have a particularly strong team, but it shouldn't be too shabby. But admittedly it's all about limiting the losses to Kritskiy and Sella.

Thanks for putting the Suisse and Dauphiné report up on the same time again, tsmoha!

Gustavovskiy
Another solid stage from Machado. The podium seems reasonable here, but Schleck and Amador look strong as well. It'll be an interesting week.
Manager of pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png Duolingo pcmdaily.com/images/mg/2020/Micros/duo.png

SportingNonsense
Another great stage. 2nd place will do nicely, can't expect to beat Cunego in a sprint, and that is a slight extenstion to the lead over Amador plus the lead in Points and KoM as well.

Hopefully Kittel can help to make the difference against Swisscom's TTT line up
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg

roturn
Shit. If only GM had been able to stay with the group.
Costagli and Nepo though are still riders to catch.

alexkr00
I guess I spoke a bit too early about Brambilla and that top 10...
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

Bushwackers
More of the same. At least we'll go into the TTT with a full squad. I'd be incredibly happy to win that, but I'm afraid Count's squad is going to run away with it! I'm excited. Thoroughly enjoying this one tsmoha, thank you!

Jump to Forum: