PCM.daily banner
19-02-2020 18:31
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 30

· Members Online: 2
ivaneurope, hillis91

· Total Members: 140,445
· Newest Member: Clark HIll
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2014 » PCM 14: Graphics
 Print Thread
xprrT Graphics - Jersey Requests
Kaspe101010
xprrT14 wrote:
The problem is that I don't have the game and I'm not sure if the grand tours are licensed. If they aren't then the jerseys in game or not the same as in real life Smile


Aah okay, no problem Smile
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 19-02-2020 18:31
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
Roextro
Could I have a Spanish NC for Netapp
 
xprrT14
jihardy wrote:
Could I have a Spanish NC for Netapp


It was already made by elyk, you can find it in the shirt database: https://pcmdaily.c...cd2405.png
 
xprrT14
Cult Energy Vital Water FIN NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultFIN_zps5332dd3a.png

Cult Energy Vital Water NOR NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultNOR_zpse91dd213.png

Cult Energy Vital Water SWE NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultSWE_zpsc9ed4974.png

Cult Energy Vital Water WC RR:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultWC_zpsb12a17e3.png

Cult Energy Vital Water WC TT:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultWCTT_zpsf4a65e63.png
 
Kaspe101010
Kaspe101010 wrote:
xprrT14 wrote:
The problem is that I don't have the game and I'm not sure if the grand tours are licensed. If they aren't then the jerseys in game or not the same as in real life Smile


Aah okay, no problem Smile


Is this a template for the TDF, or am i wrong, don't know anything about this...
Kaspe101010 attached the following image:
tour_maillot_time_1.png

Edited by Kaspe101010 on 21-07-2014 13:53
 
Cmknudsen
Spoiler
xprrT14 wrote:
Cult Energy Vital Water FIN NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultFIN_zps5332dd3a.png

Cult Energy Vital Water NOR NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultNOR_zpse91dd213.png

Cult Energy Vital Water SWE NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultSWE_zpsc9ed4974.png

Cult Energy Vital Water WC RR:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultWC_zpsb12a17e3.png

Cult Energy Vital Water WC TT:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultWCTT_zpsf4a65e63.png


These shirts looks great aswell, if its this easy for you, i would much appreciate jerseys from Holland and Poland Grin
 
nielsboy1998
Could you maybe make for Cult-Energy a dutch NC? Grin That would be nice Smile
Always see the bright Side of life!
 
xprrT14
Cult Energy vital water NED NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultNED_zps71492c93.png

Cult Energy vital water POL NC:
i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultPOL_zps960cd302.png
 
erdnaa11
please,I can redraw Alitalia NC shirt this type
erdnaa11 attached the following image:
pcmf-alitalia_maillot_por.png
 
skip
if you have time you can make the maillot of tusnad for my request ?
https://pcmdaily.c...owstart=20
Thanks !
 
nielsboy1998
Wow thanks mate! Great work Grin
Always see the bright Side of life!
 
Kaspe101010
Can you make a French NC for Cult?? Grin
 
xprrT14
Kaspe101010 wrote:
Can you make a French NC for Cult?? Grin

Sure thing, I'll post it here today or tomorrow Smile
 
xprrT14
Cult Energy Vital Water FRA NC:

i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultFRA_zps73e4ca8e.png
 
Kaspe101010
xprrT14 wrote:
Cult Energy Vital Water FRA NC:

i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr29/xpRRt/CultFRA_zps73e4ca8e.png


Thanks, great work as always Grin
 
Cmknudsen
Thanks for all of the great Cult jerseys.. now its my job to get my riders in these awesome jerseys.
 
xprrT14
No problem at all, I'm just glad you guys like them Grin
 
nielsboy1998
Maybe you Could make a big pack Pfft
Always see the bright Side of life!
 
AndyFan
nielsboy1998 wrote:
Maybe you Could make a big pack Pfft


He should!!
Andy Schleck fan since Giro 2007!

Still believing!
 
xprrT14
Well I might do the whole collection of the NC jerseys for the Cult team this weekened... But I'm not promising anything! Pfft
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Best Jersey Designer PCM.daily Awards 2019 3 28-01-2020 21:55
Looking for jersey designer or tutorial PCM 19: General 3 12-01-2020 20:41
Will's Graphics PCM 19: Graphics 2 09-01-2020 19:39
[PT/PCT/CT] Graphics 2019 [Man-Game] The Rules and Announcements 79 23-10-2019 20:47
Graphics by the_hoyle | MG only! PCM 19: Graphics 30 18-10-2019 20:37
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Gesink vs Evans in Dauphine
Gesink vs Evans in Dauphine
PCM10: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet dominox 646 PCM$
bullet baseba... 611 PCM$
bullet jandal7 602 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 600 PCM$
bullet gargatouf 600 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet baseball... 13,356 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 12,755 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 11,493 PCM$
bullet trekbmc 11,294 PCM$
bullet Vien 10,000 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 1.70 seconds