PCM.daily banner
22-09-2020 18:56
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 28

· Members Online: 4
TuxenTaco123, purepasd, sammyt93, tomylson

· Total Members: 144,280
· Newest Member: tomylson
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Games
 Print Thread
New Cycling Game Project
PeterRyder
I think that you should release the game in March.
 
Kentaurus
I'm going to go with March or April, somewhere around the major classics season. I don't think the TDF exposure is a big deal since it is a niche game, people who will buy it are already following cycling before the TDF.

Like others said beating PCM's release is a must.
 
admirschleck
Definitely March.
Manager of www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.pngTeam Nordeus www.dodaj.rs/f/41/er/4zELHZA1/nor.png
 
elmaestro
I'd say march
worship me
please?
 
mede33
March is too early to have the time to do all stages/jerseys if you don't have a big team with you. Unless if you add only 40 teams...
The new PCM France : https://www.legruppetto.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=67
Just have a look, there's shirts and stages for you !
 
http://www.legruppetto.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
FabioTian
Kentaurus wrote:
I'm going to go with March or April, somewhere around the major classics season. I don't think the TDF exposure is a big deal since it is a niche game, people who will buy it are already following cycling before the TDF.

Like others said beating PCM's release is a must.


I agree with this. And when the TDF-fans finds the game in July, all bugs are fixed and all name-databases etc is already out. Now the TDF-fans buys PCM in July, finds out there is many bugs and not real names and they stop playing it, and probably not buy it again next year.
Edited by FabioTian on 27-06-2014 10:41
 
baseballlover312
True. I agree with early April. I like the idea of having all bugs fixed and the Daily DB out by the TDF.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2019/funniest.png

i.imgur.com/VCXYUyF.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Mosquito
Is the project still alive?
 
emre99
hope so
#FREELANDA #FREELIA MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

emre99's stages
Thread of the Week : Tour of California 2014
-Official PCM World Cup 2016, 10th best keirin player in the world Wink
PCM.daily Awards : 2 Nominee 0 Award Pfft
Daily Song Contest WINNER! With Foals - Mountain at my Gates with Greece!
1 like 1 girlfriend
''I call you the stage god. You are the stage god.'' -baseballover312, 15.07.2016
 
Cycleman123
Guys you can't expect constant updates. There is a 99% chance the project is still alive. The other 1% is that this whole thing is a hoax, which is unlikely. People can't be asked for imput all the time Wink
i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Road%20to%20Le%20Tour_zpsnovshuyf.png

i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Oricav2_zpsc6257c80.png
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 22-09-2020 18:56
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
547984
Cycleman you are very reliable with your percentages, no? Pfft

Plis back up your claim Pfft
baseballlover312, 06-03-14 : "Nuke Moscow...Don't worry Russia, we've got plenty of love to go around your cities"
Sarah Palin, 08-03-14 (CPAC, on Russian aggression) : "The only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke"

i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r657/547984/truth-vi.png

Big thanks to jdog for making this AMAZING userbar!
 
Mosquito
@Cycleman

When Mr Dahl said that we should expect a lot of news from the 26th june and forwards i think it is quite natural to become a bit worried about the Progress of the project, when there has been nothing but silence since then.

And taking that into consideration, i believe your assesment on the probability that the project is on going is quite far off.
 
MrDahl
Hey guys,
I've made 95% of the webpage responsive and the forum is finally working somewhat what i want it too Smile

If you want to play around in there and see the work then we can open up for a beta-look on the web. You'll still see changes coming through with some of the layout and features.

What I ask of you is to report any problem/issue/lagging feature or maybe some suggestions, in our forum.

Please respond if you want to look at our web app Pfft

Hope you all enjoy the summer! - Its hot, hot, hot in Denmark Cool

-MrDahl
Edited by MrDahl on 22-07-2014 12:00
 
Maddox
That would be very nice!
 
Cycleman123
I stand by my claim Pfft
i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Road%20to%20Le%20Tour_zpsnovshuyf.png

i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Oricav2_zpsc6257c80.png
 
Cycleman123
I stand by my claim Pfft
i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Road%20to%20Le%20Tour_zpsnovshuyf.png

i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa348/the_hoyle86/Graphics/Oricav2_zpsc6257c80.png
 
MrDahl
Beta-Release of the webside will be before the:

Spoiler
26 of Juli

Edited by MrDahl on 22-07-2014 22:19
 
Roextro
Cant wait to see the website, it is all very exciting
 
sutty68
Thats Good news indeed Smile, nice to know that things are moving in the right direction Wink
 
T-Photon
Still alive and kicking Smile just went below the radar while people were celebrating TDF and the newest release of PCM. MrDahl has been hard at work recently and we cant wait to show off the results and begin building a community and foundaton for the game Smile

thx for the support everyone Smile
Follow our development team:
https://darkshiftstudios.com/
https://forum.darkshiftstudios.com/
 
-
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
NFL Prediction Game 2020 Other sports 6 22-09-2020 15:29
[CT] Gjensidige Pro Cycling [Man-Game] Teams HQ 7 22-09-2020 12:05
Echelons| Cycling Previews/Reviews Cycling 340 20-09-2020 21:34
Can I play the game? PCM 20: General 4 20-09-2020 10:17
[CT] Guave's Sunlight Cycling - 2020 [Man-Game] Teams HQ 4 19-09-2020 14:18
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Who said these guys couldnt sprint?
Who said these guys couldnt sprint?
PCM12: Funny Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet valver... 26,975 PCM$
bullet Croatia14 10,500 PCM$
bullet dominox 3,732 PCM$
bullet jandal7 3,700 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 3,600 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet baseball... 16,456 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 15,955 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 14,593 PCM$
bullet dominox 12,945 PCM$
bullet fintas 11,525 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 2.26 seconds