· Members Online: 2
jph27, Lugosi

· Total Members: 143,083
· Newest Member: BangBang
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Cycling
 Print Thread
TdF'13 Stage 15 - Givors to Mont Ventoux (July 14)
Bahrdk
Jacdk wrote:
Nin1388 wrote:
Purito Rodriguez good finish. Got 20-30s in last kilometer.
He should have done Giro and Veulta this year could have got podium. TdF with long climbs in very difficult especially team like Sky killing off with high pace. Veulta will be very good for him, just 1 TT (and 1 TTT).

Now TdF is surely over.
Positive thing from today is riders can match Froome. Like Quintana maybe next year, if he can improve TT ability, and give Movistar little brain. And even I bet, Nibali, we will have to wait till next year though.

Your joking right? Quintana had nothing to come with, and he only hanged on because Froome didn't attack.

Your joking right? Froome attacked many times and Quintana followed all the timet, except one.

And if Froome is fucking doped, Quintana must be as well!

Chons07
Nin1388 wrote:
Jacdk wrote:
Nin1388 wrote:
He should have done Giro and Veulta this year could have got podium. TdF with long climbs in very difficult especially team like Sky killing off with high pace. Veulta will be very good for him, just 1 TT (and 1 TTT).

Now TdF is surely over.
Positive thing from today is riders can match Froome. Like Quintana maybe next year, if he can improve TT ability, and give Movistar little brain. And even I bet, Nibali, we will have to wait till next year though.

Your joking right? Quintana had nothing to come with, and he only hanged on because Froome didn't attack.

Quintana attacked like 12-13kms out and Froome attacked from 6-7kms. Quintana was better I guess. While Froome was sitting behind Porte and Kennaugh, Quintana was riding alone up ahead with occasional help from Nieve,

Agreed, Quintana is naturally a better climber than Froome, and even without Movistar's help on the mountain, still might have an edge. I would like to have seen what would happen had Quintana stayed with the Sky train and had been as fresh as Froome.

Dizzle
Bahrdk wrote:
Your joking right? Froome attacked many times and Quintana followed all the timet, except one.

Because of headwins. Once Froome made a gap, Quintana almost rode backwards.
i.imgur.com/L2fCE.png

Rzrassman
TimoCycling wrote:
Rzrassman wrote:
Miguel98 wrote:
Oh, and Armstrong probably fell off his chair while seeing this.

LOL.Might even have fallen of this bike seeing Froome-bot accelerate past some of the best climbers.His moves past Contador,didn't even got out of his saddle.

LOL I was thinking wtf how is that possible without even coming out of his saddle lol. Insane and unbelievable but he is not caught thus farPfft.

Probably it a new compound drug.A question to the wise-men what if someone is found with a substance which is not banned by the UCI?Is he treated to have being doped?
i.imgur.com/MJ3MbhC.jpg

superider2010
froome monster like were armstrong,ulrich,contador doped,dominating on montains and tt
the old pattern
i.imgur.com/tMctmFo.png

Nin1388
Bahrdk wrote:
Jacdk wrote:
Nin1388 wrote:

Now TdF is surely over.

This happens everytime new riders comes. Froome in 2010 Vuelta was attacking Cobo one after another. But that time Froome was immature, riders could go with him, now he is most complete rider. He has learnt to ride with tempo even after attacking.

Like Contador attacking Rasmussen in 2007 TdF.

All new talent look dopers, but they are at peak fitness. After 2 years Froome might be dropped by Quintana and then we will accuse Quintana.

sutty68
Va va Froome :lol:

Iguwell
wogsrus wrote:

Everyone knows Froomebot.exe uses biogas...

Ad Bot
Posted on 04-08-2020 20:34
Bot Agent

IP: None  
Jacdk
Chons07 wrote:
Agreed, Quintana is naturally a better climber than Froome, and even without Movistar's help on the mountain, still might have an edge. I would like to have seen what would happen had Quintana stayed with the Sky train and had been as fresh as Froome.

Quintana is a excellent climber and probably the best , but compared to froome and if you look at how froome attacked, Quintana wont be a threat to Froome.

But when froome is done he is still only 29-30 and you can be sure that if he keeps his skill and add TT and flat/downhill he will be a future GT winner.

Iguwell
Jacdk wrote:
Chons07 wrote:

Quintana is a excellent climber and probably the best , but compared to froome and if you look at how froome attacked, Quintana wont be a threat to Froome.

But when froome is done he is still only 29-30 and you can be sure that if he keeps his skill and add TT and flat/downhill he will be a future GT winner.

This is the worst case scenario. Froome might get caught before 5 years, but probably not.

Aquarius
Rzrassman wrote:
Probably it a new compound drug.A question to the wise-men what if someone is found with a substance which is not banned by the UCI?Is he treated to have being doped?

UCI doesn't make the list of forbidden products. WADA does.

It's considered doping as long as it matches at least 2 of those 3 things :
1) it improves performances
2) it's potentially harmful for the user's health
3) it's again a spirit of fair competition

Now, before being caught with it, except if a police raid finds it (physically), the labs have to learn what is being used, then develop a test for it, get an agreement for it, and eventually start testing.
Apparently they've got a test for Aicar and self-transfusions now, but Gen5 EPO is still untraceable, and it's still unsure whether the Aicar and transfusion tests are being used at the moment.

Chons07
Jacdk wrote:
Chons07 wrote:

Quintana won't be a real threat until Movistar stop their dumb tactics, but Quintana was on his own for almost 10k before Froome went solo, and still was only maybe 40 seconds down (forgive me, I can't look it up quick on my phone). I believe Quintana may have stuck to Froome's attack had he not already been solo for the past 10 km.

Nin1388
Jacdk wrote:
Chons07 wrote:

You mean Quintana right? Froome is very good time trialist. If he adds more TT skills he will become motorbike.

Aquarius
Nin1388 wrote:
You mean Quintana right? Froome is very good time trialist. If he adds more TT skills he will become motorbike.

Give him Cancellara's bike and he might win Le Mans 24 hours for motorbikes next year. Pfft

dienblad
When 1 rider dominates this much, it can't be clean.... Don't forget that Quintana was about 45s in the lead when Froome attacked with 7km to go. So he lost 1'15 in 7km, with al the others over 1'40.

Screw you Froome, you're as much doped as my cat is a diabetic (yes, she actually is!). And sue me, SKy, for saying this, I don't care.
This dominance hasn't been seen since Armstrong. With a TT and 2 more mtf's to go, he will win this Tour with over 10 minutes. ANd that's not possible when you're clean.

So, the battle for 2nd is at least exciting, with the Belkins, the Saxo's and even Quintana. Who'll gets 2nd, becomes the winner in a few years time.
imageshack.us/a/img171/3023/petronasmesig2.png

Spilak23
Froome getting oxygen at the finish is like Eddy Merckx in 1970

ruben
Aquarius wrote:
Nin1388 wrote:

Give him Cancellara's bike and he might win Le Mans 24 hours for motorbikes next year. Pfft

Meanwhile, CERN found the new higgs-boson particle again when Froome accelerated past Contador today

RJCPS
dienblad wrote:
When 1 rider dominates this much, it can't be clean.... Don't forget that Quintana was about 45s in the lead when Froome attacked with 7km to go. So he lost 1'15 in 7km, with al the others over 1'40.

Screw you Froome, you're as much doped as my cat is a diabetic (yes, she actually is!). And sue me, SKy, for saying this, I don't care.
This dominance hasn't been seen since Armstrong. With a TT and 2 more mtf's to go, he will win this Tour with over 10 minutes. ANd that's not possible when you're clean.

So, the battle for 2nd is at least exciting, with the Belkins, the Saxo's and even Quintana. Who'll gets 2nd, becomes the winner in a few years time.

Stop the BS. He and contador were 15scs behind Quintana when porte stopped.

jph27
What. A. Bloody. Joke.

Shame, 2nd through 6th is pretty close.

Setzel
Can we start a Vuelta thread from now , so we can have what to discuss ? :lol:
Eating my daily Breakfast at 9 pm

i56.tinypic.com/2zoxd05.jpg

Jump to Forum: