PCM.daily banner
02-10-2022 17:49
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 21

· Members Online: 1
quadsas

· Total Members: 152,983
· Newest Member: luisperez85
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Cycling
 Print Thread
News in May
Wilier
I'm surprised no one has made this thread before. So for the first time I have a "News in (insert month)" thread. Pfft

Anyway. Pasquale Muto tests positive on EPO after the Giro dell'Appennino.
Edited by Wilier on 03-05-2011 16:35
 
kumazan
EPO? Someone forgot to drink water, I guess.
 
Crommy
Worth re-posting in the correct thread: https://www.cyclin...estigation
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 02-10-2022 17:49
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
issoisso
Clearly those are all lies.

I know Cunego is clean because his mommy said so on TV.
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong
 
Wilier
Crommy wrote:
Worth re-posting in the correct thread: https://www.cyclin...estigation


Looks like they've got some hard evidence. I don't think Ballan can get away with this. It's a pity. I kinda liked Ballan.
Edited by CrueTrue on 03-05-2011 20:52
 
Montolivo
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.
 
kumazan
issoisso wrote:
Clearly those are all lies.

I know Cunego is clean because his mommy said so on TV.


cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00yndz7cThgra/340x.jpg
 
Crommy
Montolivo wrote:
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.


Did you read the link?
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif
 
schleck93
Montolivo wrote:
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.


Him saying "this is how I've done EPO" is pretty hard evidence he doped. Ad that to the in detail talks about doing EPO and HGH, I can't see how they really need more evidence.
BenBarnes wrote:
Thor wears a live rattlesnake as a condom.
 
issoisso
Unfortunately, there was far more on Di Luca (video of him and Mazzoleni in Santuccione's office discussing EPO use in 2004) and somehow he wasn't convicted based on that.

EDIT: Meaning....I'm not taking Ballan's conviction for granted in any way
Edited by issoisso on 03-05-2011 21:24
The preceding post is ISSO 9001 certified

i.imgur.com/YWVAnoO.jpg

"I love him, I think he's great. He's transformed the sport in so many ways. Every person in cycling has benefitted from Lance Armstrong, perhaps not financially but in some sense" - Bradley Wiggins on Lance Armstrong
 
Montolivo
Crommy wrote:
Montolivo wrote:
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.


Did you read the link?

Yes, but I think it will be hard to ban him anyway. It's the same as the Ricco case where the doctor said that Ricco told him that he did take a blood transfusion, while Ricco afterwards said that he did not. Ballan could have said it, but in the trial against him he will propably say that he did not said it.
 
Aquarius
Montolivo wrote:
Crommy wrote:
Montolivo wrote:
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.


Did you read the link?

Yes, but I think it will be hard to ban him anyway. It's the same as the Ricco case where the doctor said that Ricco told him that he did take a blood transfusion, while Ricco afterwards said that he did not. Ballan could have said it, but in the trial against him he will propably say that he did not said it.
It's phone-taped here, it's not like the pharmacy guy recalled the conversation from memory...
 
Crommy
Montolivo wrote:
Crommy wrote:
Montolivo wrote:
I don't think Ballan is doped and i hope not, but i think they need som evidence before they can get him banned anyway.


Did you read the link?

Yes, but I think it will be hard to ban him anyway. It's the same as the Ricco case where the doctor said that Ricco told him that he did take a blood transfusion, while Ricco afterwards said that he did not. Ballan could have said it, but in the trial against him he will propably say that he did not said it.


Then that's a no then
emoticons4u.com/happy/042.gif
 
Montolivo
Did read a little, but i think he will be free to ride anyway after the trial even if he has to stand over the Giro and i hope it will be solved in a good way.
 
Aquarius
We all hope it'll be solved in a good way. We just disagree on "good". Some nasty people would like cheaters out. Can't understand them.
 
Montolivo
For me it's ok if he gets a ban, but i think that a phone-tapping of him talking with Dr. Nigrelli about what and how many times he has taken growth hormones, EPO, and blood transfusions is not enough, because they need a positive doping test that actually can say that yes he has taken GH, EPO and other substances that is shown in the tests.
 
Aquarius
You're wrong. You don't need a positive test to be banned for doping : Millar never tested positive, Virenque neither, etc.

Plus, that phone-taping is probably far from being the only evidence. It's only one that has made its way to the media.
 
Montolivo
Maybe. We will see.
 
valverde321
Montolivo wrote:
Maybe. We will see.


Shit just got real!

And we will see , or actually we wont see, because he wont be riding Wink
Edited by valverde321 on 03-05-2011 22:39
 
SportingNonsense
Well its about time something actually started to happen in the Mantova case
farm8.staticflickr.com/7458/9357923136_f1e68270f3_n.jpg
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
News in 2022 Cycling 49 27-09-2022 00:15
General Football News Football 677 13-04-2022 11:31
News in 2021 Cycling 396 16-01-2022 14:42
News in August Cycling 31 17-11-2021 12:14
News in December Cycling 20 23-12-2020 10:48
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Ljungqvist 2nd in Ronde van Vlaanderen
Ljungqvist 2nd in Ronde van Vlaanderen
PCM09: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet fighti... 7,376 PCM$
bullet df_Trek 6,374 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 4,145 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 3,452 PCM$
bullet dominox 3,234 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet df_Trek 4,420 PCM$
bullet Ollfardh 4,400 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 3,600 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 3,500 PCM$
bullet dominox 3,235 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.44 seconds