PCM.daily banner
24-01-2020 18:02
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 19

· Members Online: 2
arcanjo81, quadsas

· Total Members: 140,277
· Newest Member: Daveheller
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2006-2012 » Pro Cycling Manager 2010
 Print Thread
PCM Startlists: Startlists made easy
Jape
Jaxxe wrote:
Problem is, that I can't use my IE. It stop working just when a open a new browser... (i have windows 7)


jph27 wrote:
Jape, is there a way to manually copy the data, without using read clipboard? Smile


I will add an option to do it differently (just paste it in a textbox) but it will require you to dig into the source of the html beceause it uses the underlying links to identify if it is a cyclist name or team name or something different altogether. There is a handy option in firefox for that though (show source of selection or something similar). For now you could try right clicking the website and select install pcmstartlists on pc option. That way you can run it locally and it will most likely allow clipboard access.
 
jph27
Jape wrote:
Jaxxe wrote:
Problem is, that I can't use my IE. It stop working just when a open a new browser... (i have windows 7)


jph27 wrote:
Jape, is there a way to manually copy the data, without using read clipboard? Smile


I will add an option to do it differently (just paste it in a textbox) but it will require you to dig into the source of the html beceause it uses the underlying links to identify if it is a cyclist name or team name or something different altogether. There is a handy option in firefox for that though (show source of selection or something similar). For now you could try right clicking the website and select install pcmstartlists on pc option. That way you can run it locally and it will most likely allow clipboard access.


Jape, I'll join tonight when I get onto my computer that has Silverlight, and if it's okay with you I'll add some databases. Smile
 
Jaxxe
It's still not working... and I followed you're instructions:
There is a handy option in firefox for that though (show source of selection or something similar). For now you could try right clicking the website and select install pcmstartlists on pc option. That way you can run it locally and it will most likely allow clipboard access.
 
Jens Baggesens Vej 29
Jaxxe
I'll just do it manual - it will take time but Smile
 
Jens Baggesens Vej 29
Ad Bot
Posted on 24-01-2020 18:02
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
jph27
I'll probably make some tonight, so PM me the ones you want making. Smile
 
CrueTrue
It works just fine for me. Made one for Tour of Britain earlier today Wink
 
http://www.pcmdaily.com
Jaxxe
Can't people make a forum where they will add their startlists?Smile
 
Jens Baggesens Vej 29
jph27
Jaxxe wrote:
Can't people make a forum where they will add their startlists?Smile


There should be a startlist database on the website. If you have any requests, PM me, and I'll see what I can do tonight. Smile
 
CrueTrue
I'm sure that Jape is working on an overview page on the site.
 
http://www.pcmdaily.com
Jaxxe
I will then Smile
- Where is that startlist thing?Grin
 
Jens Baggesens Vej 29
Jaxxe
That sounds great!!! Grin
 
Jens Baggesens Vej 29
Pellizotti2
Jaxxe wrote:
I will then Smile
- Where is that startlist thing?Grin


Read the first post.
 
aminou016
Why don't you open the database adding for everyone ?
 
sam1196
I think if the database-adding thing is open or everyone there will be an enormous amount of custom db's by individuals and db's that don't make sense at all.
VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO
 
aminou016
Ah okay !
But i have a proposition :
he should make an indepedant program (installable in computers) to users who need many DB's (like me), for example, if someone would to make transfers, this tool will be useless for this person Pfft Because PCM4Stratlist Tool V1.0 doesn't work with PCM 10 (problem with tables). It just a proposition for Jape if he has the time to do it.

This doesn't diminish the usefulness of this tool for many people, and I thank Jape for having created
 
sam1196
aminou016 wrote:
Ah okay !
But i have a proposition :
he should make an indepedant program (installable in computers) to users who need many DB's (like me), for example, if someone would to make transfers, this tool will be useless for this person Pfft Because PCM4Stratlist Tool V1.0 doesn't work with PCM 10 (problem with tables). It just a proposition for Jape if he has the time to do it.

This doesn't diminish the usefulness of this tool for many people, and I thank Jape for having created


Good idea
VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO VINO
 
_AlEkS
sam1196 wrote:
aminou016 wrote:
Ah okay !
But i have a proposition :
he should make an indepedant program (installable in computers) to users who need many DB's (like me), for example, if someone would to make transfers, this tool will be useless for this person Pfft Because PCM4Stratlist Tool V1.0 doesn't work with PCM 10 (problem with tables). It just a proposition for Jape if he has the time to do it.

This doesn't diminish the usefulness of this tool for many people, and I thank Jape for having created


Good idea


Great Idea.. I`m made 25 startlists, yo)
 
Norden
Can somebody add the 2011 DB?Rolling Eyes
img715.imageshack.us/img715/4100/pcmnorge.png
 
superider2010
i searched giro 2011 startlist and i got over 80.000 posts
somebody created a giro 2011 startlist?for original db or pcm daily db?
 
Seppe321
Like Superider2010 said, im also looking for a realstartlist of Giro 2011
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Too easy to play - Too difficult to simulate PCM 18: General 40 26-08-2019 11:31
Is Pro Cyclist Mode too easy? PCM 19: General 2 29-07-2019 17:14
PCM 2018 too easy? PCM 18: General 2 28-08-2018 11:52
Is extreme too easy? PCM 17: General 15 02-08-2018 00:14
Is there an easy way to manage tiredness? PCM 18: General 6 26-07-2018 15:52
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Degenkolb Wins On A Motorcycle
Degenkolb Wins On A Motorcycle
PCM12: Funny Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
bullet Tour Down Under: Stage 5
bullet Vuelta a San Juan: GC Winner

Best gamblers:
bullet knockout 200 PCM$
bullet Croatia14 200 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 200 PCM$
bullet trekbmc 200 PCM$
bullet jandal7 199 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet baseball... 12,956 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 12,355 PCM$
bullet trekbmc 11,294 PCM$
bullet Marcovdw 11,093 PCM$
bullet Vien 10,000 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 1.21 seconds