By: Noudyo | Average Rating: 3.54 | Game version: PCM14
If your rider has a resistance advantage over the others:
1. Get in the front of the peloton just before the (final) climb starts
2. When you start the climb, use 'Free Effort' and set the Dot to 75-85
3. If your character indeed does have a resistance advantage, the other riders should drop due to having a resistance disadvantage.
4. Finish the climb on a Dot level that will both reach the finish before your resistance bar is empty and will not get the other riders back to your position.
If your rider has a acceleration advantage over the others:
Follow steps 1 and 2
3. When your resistance bar is half empty, place an attack and leave the others behind as they try to get in your wheel.
Follow step 4
If your rider doesn't have any advantages at all:
Follow step 1
2. Use 'Maintain Position' and try to save energy.
3. When a favorite attacks, set your Dot level at 75-85 to slowly drag him/them back to the group.
4. Try saving energy for the final sprint.
5. When the last kilometer starts, get in front of the group.
6. Place your sprint.Home | Submit a new Tip & Trick