Cycling Manager Italia have conducted an interview with Cyanide about PCM 2014, with it's release now less than a week away. They asked questions about Career, Multiplayer and Gameplay, and you can read the full interview on their website.
A few of the questions cited examples of AI gameplay which Cyanide disagreed with, but some other questions did give some interesting answers:
- For career transfers, you can now wait several days before making a choice, such as signing rider, to allow for simultaneous deals.
- Automatic mode will be available in multiplayer - at least, unless it turns out that it is easier for players to gain Armada points by just using that mode, rather than actually playing.
- Resistance stat has been fixed and will affect the yellow bar. A higher resistance means you can maintain a higher effort for a longer period of time.
- The Stamina and Resistance stats will both be more affected by daily form this year. (Although the implication on Stamina is that it has no effect until after 200-220km, and of course, the majority of races in game are shorter than that).
- The gameplay for cobbled and hill stages within stage races has been adjusted to make them more interesting and realistic.