In the Weekly News #89 we stated under "New patch finally under way":
"Among the bug fixes included are, for example, getting the resistance stat working properly, making WT teams participate in Continental Tour races all season long and a solution to the currently not working world championships races."
We have now been told that the list we posted was merely a member's list of changes that he'd like to see. Cyanide has now published a list of what is included in the upcoming patch so far, and on this list there's no mention of the buggy resistance stat.
While the list is not final, PCM.daily has learned that Cyanide has no intentions of fixing the issue this time around.
Instead, this is on the cards (as translated by PCM.daily member MartijnVDD - thanks!):
- WT teams will participate in CT races again
- Leaders' morale won't drop as easy as before
- Riders will be more optimistic about their personal goals
- Double (KOM-)points will be handed out on TDF mountain top finishes
- Vuelta's got correct bonifications
- World championships will be fixed
- Riders wearing jerseys (yellow, green, polka dots, white, red, pink, blue etc.) will start at the front
- Messed up fitness chart in second season will be fixed
- Reset button in fitness planning will be fixed so that it will automatically generate a planning according to the rider's objectives
- You can only select a single leader and a single sprinter at the start of a race
- The scales of the rankings on the rules page have been fixed
- Legendary cards will be activated
Still no mention of when we can expect to see this released, though.