As mentioned yesterday, the PCM.daily Expansion Pack is set to be released today. Since I've recently moved, my internet connection has gone from top of the class to quite sucky, but luckily, there's a few people helping getting the database uploaded.
If any of you have experience with creating a torrent, seeding it and have a good upload speed (above 10 mbit), please send me a PM.
While the rest of you are waiting, you can check out the feature list below.
Keep in mind that this is an early release. It's basically a slightly altered version of the 2012 DB for PCM12, and we plan on adapting and adding new features (e.g. teams and races) for the next release.
We should also mention that we did notice quite a few career bugs (in the game, not in the DB) while testing. Hopefully, these will be fixed by Cyanide in the next patch. For example, the rider panel is messed up in the World ITT Championship, and the calendar/scheduler doesn't work in the 2nd season.
Teams and riders
- 83 teams
- 3177 riders
- 1672 free agents
- Photos for 95% of the riders - many of these are 2012 photos
- 2011 Champions
- PCM.daily stats - completely revised stats (compared to the Cyanide DB). Note: Not yet fully optimized for PCM12
- 104 track riders with realistic stats
- 16 new races, including several new national championships
- Lots of new stages with real profiles/terrain
- Changing routes for the major races:
- 4 new Tour de France routes
- 4 new Giro d'Italia routes
- 1 new Vuelta a Espana route
- 6 new routes for the other WT races
- 1 new route for the World RR Championship
- 153 selectable frames
- 111 selectable wheels
- 188 selectable helmets
- Possibility to easily add custom equipment
- Lots of new shirts and accessories, and some new race leader shirts
- New race category icons
- New country flags
- "Cyanide News" replaced with "L'Equipe"
- More realistic names for generated young riders
- A few more scouting zones and more realism in terms of which countries that produce the best riders
- Realistic staff names (and more staff in general)
- More than 100 real journalists
- The Cya Top Tour renamed to UCI World Tour
- The Superprestige Ranking renamed to CQ Ranking
- Cyanide Trophy has been renamed to Velo d'Or
- 266 real-name sponsors with correct shirts, logos and mini-shirts