While there's been some praise of Pro Cycling Manager 12, there's also been some (okay, a lot) critism. Three patches have already been released, but these have mainly focused on the new armada mode.
However, in the next patch, the 4th one, it appears there's going to be taken care of a lot of important bugs. A patch log has appeared, and while it may not be the final one, it does give us some hope.
(Translated by roturn)
- Riding with friends (real teams)
- Spped Boost 2x - 4x. Not in time trials
- Time trials integrated in Armada. Just player teams to avoid big waiting time for AI
- Not sure about this one: Coins will be rewarded a bit different in future.
- Fixed the chat function
- Some kind of symbol for connected players. More info later.
- New cards for some success?
- Cards can be deleted
- New content for the team. (Renewing and repairing)
- Overview about players. Might be something about how much someone leaves similar to Ultimate Team
- Renewing of sponsors possible
- Bug with U23 fixed
- Bug at the Worlds fixed
- Fixed some problems with U23 riders, sponsors etc.
- Adds new object, La Chapelle de Grammont
- Zooming into profile possible
- Coloured profile for the different slopes
- Fixed a bug at detailled simulation
- Fixed some server problems in Armada
- Pack with 100 stages. Variants for all 3 GT`s and some other big races and Worlds. Will be free and downloadable.
- A problem with Steam&Windows XP at the start of a race is known and will hopefully be fixed if the problem is found