Update, 13:11: We just received the fix list of the final version of the upcoming patch that's expected to be released this week. See below.
A beta patch for PCM11 found its way to Focus' public FTP servers yesterday, revealing at least some of the fixes that we can expect for the final patch.
Freire, project leader of the game, says that a "the official 4th patch should come later this week".
- Adds display of distance ridden for a race which has already begun.
- Adds a warning message if a game is launched and the player's TCP/UDP ports are not correctly opened for the PCM2011 application.
- Correct problem which prevented Omnium track races to be taken into account by the ladder.
- Adds display of profile of the upcoming stage when a game is loaded in stage mode.
- Corrects problem whereby world champion did not abandon his jersey in season 2.
- Negotiation with a sponsor is no longer possible if the manager has already postponed his answer for one week.
- Corrects various problems concerning the creation of a custom team.
- AI teams will mainly recruit young riders from regions which interest their sponsors.
[3D RACES & AI/GAMEPLAY]
- fixed: a water carrier follows a team-mate who has just attacked, in order to supply him with water.
- fixed : when nobody wants to relay in a group, player's riders who are have received a "Keep Position" order, ride very slowly.
- fixed: sometimes the peloton slows down for no apparent reason at the end of a race and the breakaway rider(s) win more easily.
- prevent exploit: the player, by assigning a low effort level to a rider under a "Keep Position" order, can block riders behind him.
- Adds the possibility to create a Start List for a race (Options page).
- Correct a possible bug in track race trophies.
- Tour de France update : several adjustments to rider attributes
- Custom databases are now to be found in "\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Database" instead of "\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2011\Users\xxxxxx\Database"