Short update: Cyanide employee has stated that this is the very last patch for PCM unless other major problems come along. The stage patch is expected to be released around the 20th of August.
Today, another beta patch was released by Cyanide. Variants are now useable by the game, but no actual variants are added by the patch, so you will have to add some made by yourself or by the community.
Patch 184.108.40.206 Change List:
- Improved memory usage with the public. The consumption is now decreased on the two higher detail levels (3 & 4)
- Fixed several minor issues with memory
- Increased maximum number of player in multi (20 from 8)
- Reactivated ladder sprints
- Fixed a multiplayer issue in track mode. Riders used to be stuck during chat between players.
- Fixed the « gameover » bug in season mode when a crash occured during a race
- Fixed an in race bug that could limit one rider's effort during a small period of time (slowdown effect)
- Added game saved from the menu when the game is launched with the Gamecenter
- Fixed a bug with the renewal priorities for the next season. Riders still under contract do not ask for a renewal for the next season
- Fixed a display bug on the Objectives page, some races (Oman, Qatar) did display winners for the mountain ranking whereas then do not have any.
- Introduced back the stage variation system in career mode. Data are not included, but the system now allows modification from community packs
- Added 5 new Ladder races (Dauphiné Libéré : Crolles – L’Alpe d’Huez, Tour d'Espagne : Murcia - Orihuela, GP al Pais Vasco : Eibar – Orio, Hamburg Turm et GP di Lombardia)
Update from version 220.127.116.11
Update from version 18.104.22.168