Update, 23:40: We've added an unofficial list of bug fixes to the "Read More" part of the article. Concerning the PCM.daily DB, we've been adviced by Cyanide to wait for the "official" patch. Therefore, we will not release the final PCM.daily Expansion Pack for patch 18.104.22.168.
As rumoured around the fansites, a beta patch has now been released with the version number 22.214.171.124. It does not come with a change log, but the patch was posted by Focus under a technical question about a problem where the game asks for the CD even though it's the download version. It's also said that the patch improves the game stability.
That said, there's probably plenty of other improvements. Go ahead and download it here!
List of fixes in Patch 126.96.36.199
- Improved game performances and memory management
- Improved sprints gameplay (fixed issues with "trains" and team mates)
- New A.I. in season mode, when selecting riders (improved contestants selection when there are only a few riders for each team)
- Several improvements in detailed simulation (Possibility to change the riders role in the bottom of the page and fixed the issue with the selection of a leader not registered in the race)
- Fixed the number of riders affected to a training during season two and the following ones
- Fixed a bug that could prevent to go through the listing of world championships
- Fixed the list of winners : top 25 is displayed on important races
- Fixed the goals difficulty for weak custom teams
- Several improvements in multiplayer interface
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer when loading a season or stage race
- Fixed a protection issue which detected the use of an emulation software