We expect you to be available until at least February (depending on the release of the 2017DB. A short vacation around Christmas/New Year is obviously no problem) to do work for the Database Team.
You'll need the following skills:
• Ability to work with Photoshop (or Paint.NET, but Photoshop is preferred)
• Experience with creating jerseys and accessories
• Ability to bend shapes and logos
• Ability to edit equipment files
• Ability to create equipment files from a blank template
• Ability to work with alpha layers (for transparency and autocolor)
If you don't have the ability, but are eager to learn this, you can apply as well.
You can be assigned to do these tasks:
• Create jerseypacks (jersey, NCs, WCs, leader jerseys and accessories) for the teams in our database
• Create (real) accessories for the teams in our database (that don't have them yet)
• Create NC jerseys for the teams in our database (that don't have the necessary ones yet)
• Create fantasy jerseypacks
• Create equipment (frames, wheels and helmets)
• Create race leader jerseys
You'll also need a Skype account, as this is our main way of communication.
How to apply
You can apply for a place in the Database Team by sending a PM to matt17br with the following information:
• Your motivation
• Your availability from now to February
• An example of your work
• Your Skype username
If we think that you fit the profile, we'll invite you on Skype for a small conversation. If you pass that, you'll be hired to the team.
(Credits of almost all of this are for haasje btw, I just edited a few small bits)