We're pleased to announce a new update for Pro Cycling Manager 2016!
Don't forget to update your Steam client to access to the multiplayer mode.
Your feedback have been really helpful so far. Please keep them coming on this new version!
- Added: option to deactivate race-day condition and feeling good in multiplayer mode.
- Fixed: stop tournament countdowns when the player is disconnected, kicked, ... to prevent P2P crash.
- Fixed: temporary kick players who join a tournament while it is launching.
- Fixed: make sure the connection to NAT traversal is closed when deleting the tournament.
- Fixed: player rank displayed even if he has 0 points.
- Fixed: crash when pressing the calendar button on tournament during synchronization.
- Fixed: display errors when trying to join a tournament.
- Fixed: temporary kick popup not appearing.
- Fixed: crash on startup since 18.104.22.168 caused by changed of backup save filename ( users.cdb~ -> users.bkp ).
- Fixed: time trial show profile and checkpoints full rankings.
- Fixed: order panel refresh for Time trials.
- Fixed: replay page button position on low res.