A couple of hours ago, Cyanide released a new update for PCM 2016 on Steam. It seems that the patch focuses on fixing issues, meaning that no new functionality is added to the game. The patch addresses issues in all race modes.
Among the most important fixes is a fix to the AI, which should make it harder to escape the AI in sprint finishes.
- Fix of an issue causing the withdrawal of the human rider from a race for no reason, especially in ProCyclist.
- Fix of an issue preventing the AI from locking the race on a sprint finish, making it too easy to escape and win.
- Fix of a crash during the transfer window opening (end of June) on some modpacks.
- Balancing: Better ergonomics on objectives and balancing of the end of season objectives.
- Fix of a crash occuring when trying to sort the continental ranking column.
- Fix: some columns are no longer classifiable if there is no pertinent sorting.
- Fix of a crash when you tries to presubscribe too many riders to a race.
- Fix of several clipping and overlaping visual issues.
- Scrollingbar added in the pre race magazine.
- Fix of an issue removing the click on the sprint camera.
- Fix: During the race loading, it is no longer possible to click on the fitness profiles.
- Fix: The sensibility of the effort bar bas been improved.
- Fix: random crashes of the game.