We're pleased to announce that a second update for Pro Cycling Manager 2016 is imminent!
You might be disconnected once during the server reset, it means we started the patch deployment.
Your feedback have been really helpful so far. Please keep them coming on this new version!
Here is the patch log:
- Optimisation of calculation of ladder rankings.
- Optimisation of calculation of list of playable tournaments.
- Fixed: Some players appeared in the wrong tournament after asking to join.
- Added a countdown to the list of tournaments to indicate when the list will refresh.
- Fixed: the age column of riders in multiplayer was removed (displayed
0 for clients)
- Fixed: some stages in ladder mode could not be loaded.
- Ladder rankings will again appear in multiplayer
- The time for selection of riders in ladder stage mode passes from 10 seconds to 45 seconds.
Career and Pro Cyclist
- Fixed: bad fitness schedules for riders in the second season (including riders with no schedule)
- Added: The game is saved as of the first day in Pro Cyclist and Career modes (this avoids loading the wrong backup in case of a crash)
- Fixed: crash when clicking on the objectives of some riders in custom team.
- Fixed: crash during world championships
- Fixed: fitness schedules sometimes remained blocked during the first days of a season.
- Update of houses in the 'Alps' region.
- Update of leader jerseys on the Dauphiné, Paris - Nice, Vuelta.
- Update for Katusha team (jersey and accessories)
- Fixed: it is now possible to start a game using an unofficial database.
- Fixed: the social interface (chat, friends...) no longer appears in a race.
- Fixed: untranslated text in the news ($ADV_NAME)
- Fixed: pink squares appeared on some missing photos