PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

i.imgur.com/4gnQ2rH.png

http://www.jclarkwebdevelopment.com
knockout
Night 5:

The sun will set in a few minutes but the majority of the town has already voted to remain patient. Will the mafia use the night to kill another town member?

Alive:
baseballlover312
Selwink
Marcovdw
jseadog1
Bikex
trekbmc
ryant
Ian Butler
Aquarius97
hillis91
Raziz

Dead:
sammyt93
Croatia14
weirdskyfan64
TheManxMissile
Waghlon

You have 24 hours for night tasks.

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png

knockout
Day 5:

During the night jseadog1's house was set on fire. As the fire was extinguished his charred body was all that is left of him. Were all traces burned with him or can the town find any evidence against the murderer?

Alive:
baseballlover312
Selwink
Marcovdw
Bikex
trekbmc
ryant
Ian Butler
Aquarius97
hillis91
Raziz

Dead:
sammyt93
Croatia14
weirdskyfan64
TheManxMissile
Waghlon
jseadog1

The day will last 47 hours from now.

Ian Butler
I'm sorry, I spent all day in bed with a terrible headache and I've missed the night phase and thus missed an investigation chance. Sorry!

Marcovdw
Well, I could say it looks suspicious but anyway I hope you'll feel better tomorrow for a new investigation!

I suggest we lynch someone today anyway, can't have the mafia kill us all one by one. I would like to note that Selwink has been inactive for a few days. If we have no good leads to go on then that may be a place to start.
Manager of Minions in MG and Peugeot in ICL

Bikex
Ian Butler wrote:
I'm sorry, I spent all day in bed with a terrible headache and I've missed the night phase and thus missed an investigation chance. Sorry!

That’s a shame
Maybe knockout can make an exception and allow you an investigation during the day? After all being sick is a valid excuse and it would suck if the game was spoiled by something like this.
Anyways, get well soon!

hillis91
Bikex wrote:
Ian Butler wrote:

That’s a shame
Maybe knockout can make an exception and allow you an investigation during the day? After all being sick is a valid excuse and it would suck if the game was spoiled by something like this.
Anyways, get well soon!

+1 to Bikex's post there

Crucial part of the game now.
i.imgur.com/U6DEPwu.png
i.imgur.com/vGDfJYe.png
i.imgur.com/dlqk86g.jpg

trekbmc
Marcovdw wrote:
Well, I could say it looks suspicious but anyway I hope you'll feel better tomorrow for a new investigation!

Are you saying Ian is suspicious? He's confirmed as town since the mafia attacked him.

Quite surprised as Jesadog's death, honestly I was a little bit wary of him. Pfft

I kinda agree with Marco's second paragraph about lynching somebody given the mafia are just picking us off, but I'd wait to see if Ian is allowed to investigate before we discuss that at all I guess.

i.imgur.com/TFP88Rg.png

"What done is, is one." - Benji Naesen

knockout
trekbmc wrote:
Marcovdw wrote:

Are you saying Ian is suspicious? He's confirmed as town since the mafia attacked him.

Quite surprised as Jesadog's death, honestly I was a little bit wary of him. Pfft

I kinda agree with Marco's second paragraph about lynching somebody given the mafia are just picking us off, but I'd wait to see if Ian is allowed to investigate before we discuss that at all I guess.

I contacted jandal for a rule because he's the real host. Unless he overrules my decision this is my ruling: Night roles who don't submit their actions in the night are not allowed to do their actions after the night ended.

If someone misses night actions due to an illness this sucks but imo this is in line with the mafia not being able to night kill someone in Mafia IV when they forgot and i don't want to set a precedent where poeple can claim an illness for forgotten night actions because frankly a host can not check whether that's the truth eventhough i believe Ian (get well soon Wink ).

If you want to be sure that night actions will happen in the future you can PM me in advance with instructions what you want me to do and as long as they are precise i will use them. e.g. the mafia could tell me already now their next 4 night targets and i would use them unless they send me new instructions. Same goes for town power roles.

Spoiler
§4.3: If you do not agree with my decision, then write it in a PM to me, and not in the thread. It is, however, allowed to let others know about it, WHEN THE GAME IS OVER.

EDIT: No idea if he even reads this in time Embarassed

hillis91
Well that stinks..

Lynch knockout
i.imgur.com/U6DEPwu.png
i.imgur.com/vGDfJYe.png
i.imgur.com/dlqk86g.jpg

Ad Bot
Posted on 18-01-2018 04:06
Bot Agent

IP: None  
jandal7
knockout's decision is correct Smile
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [CT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing p/b Octagon
[CX] Listerijns & BoK
The Carbon Throne

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png

Ian Butler
"fortunately" it was just a migraine attack and so I managed to sleep it off. I'm fine now, thanks for the concern Smile
Obviously I agree with knockout, it's my fault and when the night is over, it's over.
Believe me or not, though, but I was about to investigate jseadog Wink

hillis91
Oh well.

Now what?
i.imgur.com/U6DEPwu.png
i.imgur.com/vGDfJYe.png
i.imgur.com/dlqk86g.jpg

baseballlover312
Okay, so nothing has changed. If nothing has changed information wise, then nothing has changed with my vote.

Lynch Bikex
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
ryant
I'm going to lynch Raziz as I think he's trying to hide in plain sight as he's specifically said he won't participate in the towns discussion. He isn't helping town as is so it's logical to weed him out
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor

trekbmc
I'm unsure about bikex, on the one hand, he feels to be playing in a rather townie like way from my general feeling (I can understand his want to lynch based on a shot in the dark, that's kinda exactly what we have to do right now), but on the other hand he was willing to buy some very flawed logic from TMM earlier.

On the other hand, the argument to lynch raziz 'because he isn't helping the town' isn't a bad one, in the worst case that he is town, it removes a player that Ian has to investigate and doesn't subtract much from the town given he doesn't seem to be voting or anything and there's just as good a chance that he actually is mafia, also I'm a little confused about him saying that there's no time for him to be online in his timezone, since I'm in the same one and though I've had troubles, I've been fairly active.

For now I'll vote to Lynch Raziz, I could totally be swayed to vote the other way or even in an entirely different direction by any arguments though

i.imgur.com/TFP88Rg.png

"What done is, is one." - Benji Naesen

Aquarius97
Well, it sucks that Ian missed out on investigating anyone last night as he was sick Sad

On Raziz, well i guess we don't lose anything lynching him, as hasn't helped yet the town Lynch raziz In the same way, we shouldn't forget about Selwink, who has barely said anything so far
GRACIAS ALBERTO

PCM17 Story:i.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.pngCEPSA - ESTRELLA GALICIAi.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.png

Manager of [MG] Repsol - Honda

Manager of [ICL] Wilier Triestina

i68.tinypic.com/347wark.jpg
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

Raziz
BOMB Ian Butler

baseballlover312
Well crap...
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Aquarius97
Shock Sad

It's a shame that raziz was the terrorist and not weirdskyfan... but we are still 6 townies against the godfather. Still some margin, but not too much Frown
GRACIAS ALBERTO

PCM17 Story:i.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.pngCEPSA - ESTRELLA GALICIAi.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.png

Manager of [MG] Repsol - Honda

Manager of [ICL] Wilier Triestina

i68.tinypic.com/347wark.jpg
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/newmanager.pngpcmdaily.com/files/Awards2017/improved.png

Jump to Forum: