PCM.daily » PCM.daily's Management Game » [Man-Game] Other Races
 Print Thread
Continental Championships 2017 Discussion
Ad Bot
Posted on 17-12-2017 15:33
Bot Agent

IP: None  
sgdanny
Oh what a shame for Shapira here, great performance from him and shame that it had to be this close, but then again coming in at the same time as Skujins is quite the feat still. Who knows what might have been if he didn't do all those attacks earlier, but great nonetheless. Thanks Roman!
i.imgur.com/NrvEGiR.png

i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah161/Daniel_Mann_Andersen/sig2_zpsxk9ohpxg.jpg

i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah161/Daniel_Mann_Andersen/sig1_zpswibcf2rl.jpg

viking90
What a performance by Ludvigsson, working hard at the front and still sprinting to 2nd. To bad the pace was not hard enough to drop former Swedbank rider Skujins.

Even without the win it looks like my riders is ready for the season!

Thanks roman!

Vien
Hm, my riders were invisible, but I didn't expect much anyway.

Thanks for the report Grin

Scorchio
WCC are very pleased to see that Ilia Koshevoy had a solid start to his race season, finishing in 11th. Gives a little bit of confirmation that he may be good enough to hang onto the coat-tails of the 2nd big group of climbers in CT races as there were some strong climbers in the front group here. Still a month or two to wiat to gain further confirmation of otherwise on this.

Surprised a little to see Skujins was still around in what I expected was a 100% mountains course, but perhaps was not? Great performance by the Swedish team as well who were so close with 2nd, 4th and 8th, and must be a bit grumpy to have missed out on qualifying for the 'A' race.
Manager of World Cycling Centre in the MG

Tamijo
Congratulations to Evonik - ELKO, knockout and team Latvia.

(GO JAPAN GO GO GO)
Edited by Tamijo on 12-10-2017 08:54
i.imgur.com/nEJjzHN.png

A story of Birth : Friendship : Love : Rivalry : Pain : Racing and Death

i.imgur.com/MXyGLyo.jpg

tastasol
Very good Swedish performance. A shame Skuijns just edged out Tobbe.

Roman
Scorchio wrote:
WCC are very pleased to see that Ilia Koshevoy had a solid start to his race season, finishing in 11th. Gives a little bit of confirmation that he may be good enough to hang onto the coat-tails of the 2nd big group of climbers in CT races as there were some strong climbers in the front group here. Still a month or two to wiat to gain further confirmation of otherwise on this.

Surprised a little to see Skujins was still around in what I expected was a 100% mountains course, but perhaps was not? Great performance by the Swedish team as well who were so close with 2nd, 4th and 8th, and must be a bit grumpy to have missed out on qualifying for the 'A' race.

It was 100% mountains course, but Skujins likely had a great day, plus he cleverly just survived in the group of favourites using the least amount of energy possible without any attacks. And partially he was a lot lucky it worked out in a way no rider was really able to attack successfully - then having an advantage in sprint after the pace in the group went down.

And agree about by former rider Koshevoy, happy to see him riding this well, hopefully he will be a success for you. I also hoped for a little bit better result from Giogieri, but at least he was in the fight.
Manager of Moser - Sygic

Aquarius97
No riders from my team until the Oceanian RR, but i'll still follow closely how TT races go. You can expect of the CC to be published in my HQ in the next hours Grin

And congrats to knockout for Skujins wins!
GRACIAS ALBERTO

PCM17 Story:i.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.pngCEPSA - ESTRELLA GALICIAi.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.png

Manager of [MG] Repsol - Honda

Manager of [ICL] Wilier Triestina

i68.tinypic.com/347wark.jpg

TheManxMissile
Pleased to see we came home with the best Bulgarian result for Ivanov in 6th place, a good showing from him!

Decent race overall. Slightly dissapointed in the level of attacks and that a sizable group finished together in a sprint. But decent and enjoyable to read. Can't wait for more
i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/cobie-halved_zps6rvruaet.jpgi1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/avril-half_zpswnmxcwwu.jpgi1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/ariane-half_zpsm07x4fue.jpgi1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/alison-half_zpshdblr8cp.jpgi1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag175/themanxmissile/tayler3-half_zpsozd35w2a.jpgi.imgur.com/iRneKpI.jpg

Aquarius97
Aquarius97 wrote:
No riders from my team until the Oceanian RR, but i'll still follow closely how TT races go. You can expect of the CC to be published in my HQ in the next hours Grin

And congrats to knockout for Skujins wins!

Oh, just saw that we have a rider in the American TT race! :lol:
GRACIAS ALBERTO

PCM17 Story:i.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.pngCEPSA - ESTRELLA GALICIAi.imgur.com/WcUbe3d.png

Manager of [MG] Repsol - Honda

Manager of [ICL] Wilier Triestina

i68.tinypic.com/347wark.jpg

ivaneurope
I was expecting more from Panayotov - 13th is dissapointing

i.imgur.com/rrQH4R2.png
i.imgur.com/KoxIGiG.png

Tamijo
Was hoping for Cataldo on Italy RR team, but doesn’t really matter he would not be a factor anyway, very pleased with the rider I have in the races, more than I would expect.

My thoughts go to young Puerto Rican superstar Colon with his impressive 60 TT Pfft
i.imgur.com/nEJjzHN.png

A story of Birth : Friendship : Love : Rivalry : Pain : Racing and Death

i.imgur.com/MXyGLyo.jpg

Croatia14
Come on knockout, you can't stop winning those odd races can you? Grin That was a Dzamastagic/Greggy-esque performance by Toms, fantastic!
i.imgur.com/WmEHAuL.png
i.imgur.com/LIXbw59.png
i.imgur.com/4LAnmmu.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/mostimproved.png
pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/newmanager.png
i.imgur.com/TFP88Rg.png

jandal7
Dissapointed Juodvalkis couldn't make at least the group of 25 but oh well Pfft Thanks for a great report Roman Smile
30/12/14 - matt17br said "Sutty's birthday is more important than [Jesus' Birthday]"
17/05/17 - Paul23 said "Coquard will help Froome win the Tour"

[ICL] Santos-Euskadi | The Life And Times | [CT] i.imgur.com/c85NSl6.png Xero Racing p/b Octagon
[CX] Listerijns & BoK

i.imgur.com/PdCbs9I.png
i.imgur.com/RPIlJYr.png

Atlantius
Big congrats to our friends at Evonik.

Happy to see a solid precense by my riders with all performing at least as expected.

ember
Kind of nice to see a rather big group come together, guess it was due to the descent towards the finish. Would be interesting to see if that's the scenario in the other races with a similar profile, or if this was an exception. If the other races are similar, we could be in for more open races than what at least I thought at first, which would be nice.

And congratulations, Knockout! Also happy to see Sweden come away from it with second place, after all the work especially Ludvigsson did.

knockout
And the first mountain race was won ...
... by Evonik. Wish we would have won at another race where we actually get sth for it. but cool nevertheless. At least Latvia is finally part of the A race Pfft

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png

tsmoha
Skujins is just a beast Smile While I like Evonik, he really should not start winning mountain stages in the PT Pfft

alexkr00
data.whicdn.com/images/63585308/original.gif
i.imgur.com/S1M3OtV.png
i.imgur.com/wzkfv39.png
i.imgur.com/Uhicj1C.png
i.imgur.com/Ie56lsQ.png

tsmoha
Ouch. Not sure, who was worse: Durbridge or Hepburn? Rolling Eyes

Reminds me of last year's first PT races.. no good memories obviously. Dunno on which drugs Salcone was here, but he needs to give it to my better TT guys.

At least some former riders did well (Ford, Roe) and some future Jaycozzies (Howson or Bevin Pfft...)... but seriously. What a bummer for Jayco. Ouch.

Jump to Forum: