PCM.daily banner
24-02-2018 23:54
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 16

· Members Online: 1
Bikex

· Total Members: 131,061
· Newest Member: alvaro_jgb
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Off-Topic » Games
 Print Thread
Mafia IV
Waghlon
But BBL, what about mountainmaster? You did kinda lynch him without checking his alignment.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY


pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png
 
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
ryant
I mean, by your record you have let Raziz off for days? why should we believe you now? Sounds like the last words of a dead man if you ask me Wink
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor
 
baseballlover312
ryant wrote:
I mean, by your record you have let Raziz off for days? why should we believe you now? Sounds like the last words of a dead man if you ask me Wink


Because I figured a guy that inactive could wait if it meant protecting my identity long enough to uncover the bigger lead at play of more active participants.

Listen, I already said my piece. Anything I say now will just be framed as suspicious because somebody said it. If knockout is going to get me killed, after I've followed his plan and vouched for him, there's not much I can do. All I can say is that you will really regret it when a few hours from now you eliminate another townie and have no detective, with already the proportion of mafia/town getting dangerous.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
baseballlover312
Waghlon wrote:
But BBL, what about mountainmaster? You did kinda lynch him without checking his alignment.


I can only check one guy a night, and at that point from what I knew he had just as much of a chance of being mafia as anyone. I used the same reasoning as everyone else to lynch him. If you lynch me for that, you could just as easily lynch anyone else that voted for him. Just because I'm the detective doesn't mean I am all knowing or that I can't use the same logic as everyone else, especially early in the game. Perhaps it was a poor choice by me, but it wasn't malicious.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Ad Bot
Posted on 24-02-2018 23:54
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
knockout
I guess now is the point for other ones claiming to be detective / cc to come out if there is any Wink

I'm too paranoid in this game to believe a detective claiming immediately (and by no means I'm trusting him yet) but what bbl wrote fits decently to the bandwaggoning I noticed.

I brought my suspicion on trek up a couple of times but thought it would be interesting to see how people react if i vote for someone else (e.g. examining Waghlon's role would be quite interesting to think about if bbl turns out to be town and trek turns out to be mafia).

As i thought that trekbmc was suspicious since outing so early and never lost that feeling about him I'm changing my vote to lynch trekbmc.


@Jandal, how long do we have until the end of the day?

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!


pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png
 
trekbmc
Wow, ok, I guess that's a pretty good response to any accusation, from my perspective, I know you are lying, so I will make a lynch vote for you. But as I said earlier, I can understand that I have some suspicions around me and I know that if I get lynched around now it will take BBL out once I am revealed to be innocent, so that's a worthwhile sacrifice.

But of course, I will try to remain in the game so that we lose a mafia (BBL) without losing a townie (me Pfft) so I vote to Lynch Baseballelover312



i.imgur.com/TFP88Rg.png


"What done is, is one." - Benji Naesen
 
baseballlover312
trekbmc wrote:
Wow, ok, I guess that's a pretty good response to any accusation, from my perspective, I know you are lying, so I will make a lynch vote for you. But as I said earlier, I can understand that I have some suspicions around me and I know that if I get lynched around now it will take BBL out once I am revealed to be innocent, so that's a worthwhile sacrifice.

But of course, I will try to remain in the game so that we lose a mafia (BBL) without losing a townie (me Pfft) so I vote to Lynch Baseballelover312


If we took you up on this, it'll be a great win when I'm right.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Waghlon
Well, whoever gets lynched, I probably get blamed somehow.
THE THOMAS VOECKLER PROPHET OF PCM DAILY


pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/funniest.png
 
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com
weirdskyfan64
I'm sorry, but BBL's sold it to me.
Having said that, knockout is changing sides, which strikes me as odd. Evidently he knows something we don't.
I'm going to end this stream of conciousness by doing my own volte face.
Lynch baseballlover312
Disclaimer- Most of my posts are me thinking aloud. And most of what I think is rubbish.
Winner of a FIFA Prediction Fair Play Award(a phrase becoming increasingly ironic)
"... Because he(me)has a sound tactical mind in general..." jandal7, at 9:30 am GMT on 12th May 2016
 
baseballlover312
Well since I'm a dead man walking now, my only advice is to keep the people who have voted for me without explanation like weirdskyfan on your radar, because he's likely mafia. I'd check him tonight, but alas, I'll be dead tonight.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
ryant
considering trek is CC at best, I lynch trekbmc. Still, if both are town, then its a waste of time
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor
 
Raziz
ryant wrote:
I mean, by your record you have let Raziz off for days? why should we believe you now? Sounds like the last words of a dead man if you ask me Wink


Grin

Lynch Ryant (you won't get lynched anyway, so don't worry)
 
Reveille
I'm with Ryant its worth the risk that BBL is telling the truth. The risk reward of lynching trek is low, no risk (we aren't losing anything but a cc at worst), and at best we pop a member of the mafia. If we lynch bbl we can either potentially lose our detective or we might kill a mafia member. I'd rather maybe kill the cc than the detective.

lynch trekbmc
 
Reveille
If trek is not mafia we should lynch bbl next, if trek is mafia that means bbl is detective and we should raziz after trek. If whoever is doctor could please protect bbl if he manages to avoid being lynched that would be great.
 
jseadog1
Lynch Baseballelover312

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/fantasy.png

PCM.Daily Survivor Season 2 Fan Favorite Winner

PCM.Daily NFL Fantasy Football Champion: 2012
PCM.Daily NHL Prediction Game Champion: 2013
PCM.Daily NFL Prediction Game Champion: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
 
http://www.jclarkwebdevelopment.com
knockout
weirdskyfan64 wrote:
I'm sorry, but BBL's sold it to me.
Having said that, knockout is changing sides, which strikes me as odd. Evidently he knows something we don't.
I'm going to end this stream of conciousness by doing my own volte face.
Lynch baseballlover312


Thing is I am absolutely sure that trek is not detective while there's a chance that bbl is. I decided already in the moment trek claimed his role in the first place that I don't want to see him survive because it looked so suspicious in the first place and with one cc and three mafia members the odds are against him. My doubts about him should be well documented throughout the thread.

My reason behind the change are basically these:

Reveille wrote:
I'm with Ryant its worth the risk that BBL is telling the truth. The risk reward of lynching trek is low, no risk (we aren't losing anything but a cc at worst), and at best we pop a member of the mafia. If we lynch bbl we can either potentially lose our detective or we might kill a mafia member. I'd rather maybe kill the cc than the detective.


The reason why I voted Bbl in the first place instead:
- I wanted to raise awareness of his seemingly bandwaggon action especially in case that I may have no longer the chance in later rounds
- I wanted to get an explanation from him & possibly more activity out of him
- i wanted to provoke a discussion that can be analyzed later if one of them turns out mafia
While also not believing that a majority against him were possible this round

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!


pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png
 
knockout
jseadog1 wrote:
Lynch Baseballelover312


I'm not a fan of voting without an explanation when it is not obvious who to vote for. Any chance you might explain your vote?

weirdskyfan64 wrote:
I'm sorry, but BBL's sold it to me.
Having said that, knockout is changing sides, which strikes me as odd. Evidently he knows something we don't.
I'm going to end this stream of conciousness by doing my own volte face.
Lynch baseballlover312


Wait, you're saying bbl convinced you of his point and that's why you vote him? Or am I missunderstanding sth here?

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!


pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png
 
knockout
baseballlover312 wrote:
Well since I'm a dead man walking now, my only advice is to keep the people who have voted for me without explanation like weirdskyfan on your radar, because he's likely mafia. I'd check him tonight, but alas, I'll be dead tonight.


(Assuming you saying the truth about your role)
Keep in mind that getting a straight mafia read on anyone else gives you confirmation that you aren't the detective because there only two people in this entire town that give you a mafia read on first investigation. Checking someone like weirdskyfan or anyone else could help you confirm that you are CC because you wouldn't find another mafia member as detective without double investigating him. This would propably be very useful if trek turns out to be mafia.

However if trek turns out to be town then you can be sure to be detective (again, I'm just assuming you are what you say). In that case you have found two mafia members and need to find the godfather. The best strategy for that would propably to investigate whoever you find most suspicious of those you had a town read (Waghlon?)

if trek is mafia that means bbl is detective

Wrong conclusion. It raises the chance but he can still be everything including mafia

A Big Thank You To All MG And ICL Reporters!
And To All Who Organize Something On Daily As Well!


pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2015/Manteam.png
 
ryant
I'm inclined to believe BBL atm, mainly due to Raziz voting to lynch me for no reason, and hasn't took part in any discussions with the town.

In my opinion we lynch him tomorrow after trek
i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/ryant15/yorkshire_zpsw1qiv8uk.png

Banana John St Ledger in Team Bunzl-Centrica and Team U25Banana

Red Bull Driver in RFactor
 
baseballlover312
knockout wrote:
baseballlover312 wrote:
Well since I'm a dead man walking now, my only advice is to keep the people who have voted for me without explanation like weirdskyfan on your radar, because he's likely mafia. I'd check him tonight, but alas, I'll be dead tonight.


(Assuming you saying the truth about your role)
Keep in mind that getting a straight mafia read on anyone else gives you confirmation that you aren't the detective because there only two people in this entire town that give you a mafia read on first investigation. Checking someone like weirdskyfan or anyone else could help you confirm that you are CC because you wouldn't find another mafia member as detective without double investigating him. This would propably be very useful if trek turns out to be mafia.


That was gonna be my plan moving forward for tonight, assuming I'm still around, which is unlikely.
RIP Exxon Duke, David Veilleux, Double Feature, and Monster Energy

pcmdaily.com/files/Awards2016/avatar.png

images34.fotki.com/v74/photos/8/2830858/12658782/pcsig-vi.png
i.imgur.com/4osUjkI.png

 
http://www.youtube.com/user/baseballlover312
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Mafia VI | Come See if Trek/Aquarius Screw Up Games 310 28-01-2018 22:11
Mafia V Games 518 19-10-2017 08:27
Hunt of the Mafia | Sign-Ups OPEN! Games 17 11-08-2016 14:26
Beware the Mafia | Nothing Happens in the Night Games 84 03-04-2016 06:14
PCM.DAILY Mafia - Season III | Needs an Organiser!!! Games 22 21-01-2015 10:29
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
PMU Sprint
PMU Sprint
PCM09: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet trekbmc 4,400 PCM$
bullet fighti... 3,700 PCM$
bullet Vien 2,760 PCM$
bullet Ollfardh 2,500 PCM$
bullet Spilak23 1,860 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
ManGame Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet trekbmc 9,194 PCM$
bullet baseball... 3,156 PCM$
bullet Selwink 2,500 PCM$
bullet sgdanny 2,100 PCM$
bullet jseadog1 2,100 PCM$

bullet Main MG Betting page
bullet Get weekly MG PCM$
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 0.17 seconds