· Total Members: 130,178
· Newest Member: cyck1
Donate
View Thread
PCM.daily » Pro Cycling Manager 2013 » PCM 13: General
 Print Thread
Fall Impact
lakebeach
I'm racing the Giro with Valverde and I have experienced that he is a lot weaker after a fall in stage 9.

Does anybody know if the game is made this way, or are there any other reasons why Valverde is so weak?
"It's very hard to work with other guys because nobody wants to work with me so it's better to drop everybody." - Peter Sagan

CrueTrue
Riders can get injured (but without having to abandon) in a crash. He will get stronger again later in the race - but will suffer until then Wink

http://www.pcmdaily.com
Ad Bot
Posted on 19-10-2017 04:43
Bot Agent

IP: None  
lakebeach
Alright. For how many stages will he be injured?
"It's very hard to work with other guys because nobody wants to work with me so it's better to drop everybody." - Peter Sagan

BritPCMFan
An injury should flag up though (you'd still have to set a doctor to treat it even if he is still racing.)

Other factors would be freshness. If not managed right it would start to kick in quite hard around stage 10. Was it just stage 10 so far? If so, he might just have been on a bad day, it does happen. I read somewhere leaders can't get -5, but a -3 would leave him struggling to go with the attacks.

lluuiiggii
If you open your save game with an editor, DYN_cyclist, Valverde's line, column "fitness_i_handicap", you can see the ID of his current handicap; then in table STA_handicap it's possible to see how 'weakened' is he and how long it'll take to recover 100%.

ShortsNL
BritPCMFan wrote:
An injury should flag up though (you'd still have to set a doctor to treat it even if he is still racing.)

Other factors would be freshness. If not managed right it would start to kick in quite hard around stage 10. Was it just stage 10 so far? If so, he might just have been on a bad day, it does happen. I read somewhere leaders can't get -5, but a -3 would leave him struggling to go with the attacks.

This is different from your regular injury, this is a handicap as luigi pointed out.

If you have brought Quintana or Rui Costa along and there are two or more mountain stages or TT's in the next 5 days I recommend you make them leader instead.

BritPCMFan
Fair enough. I thought CT was talking about the injuries you get which are declared but don't stop you racing. I never realised there were hidden "injuries"

Jump to Forum: