PCM.daily banner
31-10-2014 14:50
PCM.daily
Users Online
· Guests Online: 20

· Members Online: 5
SSJ2Luigi, hitit110, matt17br, Kami, tpinot

· Total Members: 103,890
· Newest Member: Gwendu44
View Thread
PCM.daily :: Off-Topic :: Cycling
 Print Thread
Vuelta a España 2011
tyriion
Posted on 28-08-2011 16:58
User Avatar

Sprinter


Posts: 1510
Joined: 29.08.10
Location: The Netherlands
PCM$: 200.00

Wiggins in red for me after tomorrow
Check out my ManGame team here
 
kumazan
Posted on 28-08-2011 16:59
User Avatar

Team Leader


Posts: 6661
Joined: 02.07.09
Location: València, Spain
PCM$: 100.00

There's nothing to discuss though. I dislike him, and that's it.
i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/ANFreeman/Jersey%20Sprites/pivorana.png
 
Pellizotti2
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:04
User Avatar

World Champion


Posts: 10113
Joined: 01.05.10
Location: Sweden
PCM$: 10.30

Great win for Dan Martin. Also very impressive rides by Froome and Wiggins.

And once again, brilliant ride from Kessiakoff! Banana
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png
 
I_Mayo
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:04
User Avatar

Protected Rider


Posts: 1230
Joined: 25.05.09
PCM$: 150.00

Another pretty funny thing is, that Shack, as in Tour, brings more than one guy for GC, but who in the end again is best placed rider from Shack in GC?
 
Guido Mukk
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:06
User Avatar

World Champion


Posts: 11901
Joined: 08.02.07
PCM$: 100.00

Mollema makes me jealous.
ruben has so many young guns for the future..
isso: Froomebot has been reset and a new BIOS installed
i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/teemeuue_2009/ChicagoBears-1.jpg
 
Pellizotti2
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:07
User Avatar

World Champion


Posts: 10113
Joined: 01.05.10
Location: Sweden
PCM$: 10.30

Must say that Scarponi's tactics isn't exactly brilliant. He attacks early on the climb and then blows up completely on the higher slopes. His ride today reminded me a lot of when he blew up on Etna after trying to follow Contador.

Also, nice to see Mollema in red. Too bad he couldn't win the stage too, since I betted my PCM$ on him today. Frown
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png Manager of Kazzinc Procycling i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/kzi.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/storywriter.png

pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2012/stagemaker.png
 
cuxu
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:07
Stagiare


Posts: 205
Joined: 31.05.10
PCM$: 100.00

I_Mayo wrote:
Another pretty funny thing is, that Shack, as in Tour, brings more than one guy for GC, but who in the end again is best placed rider from Shack in GC?


Zubeldia...isn´t him?
i55.tinypic.com/34nqp8j.png
 
Ad Bot
Posted on 31-10-2014 14:50
Bot Agent

Posts: Countless
Joined: 23.11.09

IP: None  
CountArach
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:07
User Avatar

Team Leader


Posts: 7226
Joined: 14.07.08
Location: Sydney, Australia
PCM$: 40.00

Absolutely amazing stage! Great to see some of the young blood proving their value.
i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png Manager of Team Bpost - Vlaanderen i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys/PCT/bps_zps2b426596.png

Follow me on Twitter
(All opinions expressed are not guaranteed to reflect reality)
 
Roman
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:21
User Avatar

Classics Specialist


Posts: 2906
Joined: 29.05.07
Location: Czechia
PCM$: 100.00

That was amazing stage! A lot of riders finally showing their potential here, nice to see that. Hopefully, at least Fuglsang, Monfort, Roche, Kessiakoff or possibly Sorensen will ride above their exceptions in mountains, so I will have a rider to root for in this Vuelta. Smile

The time trial will be really interesting tomorrow, I can possibly seeing Kessiakoff going to the overall lead. Smile
 
cactus-jack
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:22
User Avatar

Classics Specialist


Posts: 3704
Joined: 31.07.09
Location: Norway
PCM$: 360.10

I wonder how Nibbles will do on the time trail. Maybe he can take the lead?
 
ltt
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:36
Neo-Pro


Posts: 388
Joined: 25.06.08
PCM$: 100.00

I've seen/heard a few people say that Kessiakoff is decent at time trials, but i can't find anything that backs that up really. He's lost 5 minutes to Wiggins in both the Dauphine and Paris-Nice this year.

Can only really see it being Nibali or Wiggins who gains time tomorrow on the other contenders.
 
Smowz
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:39
Grand Tour Specialist


Posts: 4716
Joined: 09.04.09
Location: Manchester, England
PCM$: 130.00

Awesome stage by Mollema, Wiggins, Froome and Martin - a real eye opener. You have to wonder what damage was done to some of the riders in that crash a couple of days earlier - didn't seem to effect most of them yesterday but still.

Mollema though really stands out with two high finishes in two days - I wonder whether he can show us again in the ITT.

If one of the top TTer's gets it right on the route tomorrow the gaps could be quite big even though it is pretty flat I suspect Wiggins/Menchov could come home 45 to 60 seconds faster then guys like Kessiakoff/Nibali and Fuglsang.

But today I celebrate great ride by Wiggins - I thought it was going to be a day when he got dropped and it turned into a day that reminded us he is a guy who won a tough Dauphine this year!
pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2010/07_Bestaddition.png


Manager of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.pngSimply - Red Bull i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/srb.png
 
doddy13
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:40
User Avatar

Grand Tour Champion


Posts: 7963
Joined: 04.03.07
Location: UK / France
PCM$: 100.00

I ruddy hate Eurosport sometimes. I decided to check when the Vuelta was on for the next week. (At least in the UK). It's being shoved on Eurosport 2, so not in HD... AND some days nothing at all. Tomorrow and the Angliru stage, only short evening highlights.

US Open sucks.
There's no point slapping a schleck - Sean Kelly on "Who needs a slap"
 
knasen
Posted on 28-08-2011 17:47
Neo-Pro


Posts: 371
Joined: 28.09.07
Location: Sweden
PCM$: 110.00

ltt wrote:
I've seen/heard a few people say that Kessiakoff is decent at time trials, but i can't find anything that backs that up really. He's lost 5 minutes to Wiggins in both the Dauphine and Paris-Nice this year.

Can only really see it being Nibali or Wiggins who gains time tomorrow on the other contenders.


Done some good results in the Swedish TT championships. Not to much after Gustav Larsson. But I think that he will be around 1min after Nibali tomorrow.
tourdedoping.com/ownadvert/smallbanner.jpg
 
http://tourdedoping.com/
jt1109
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:05
User Avatar

Sprinter


Posts: 1846
Joined: 23.07.08
Location: Hull, England
PCM$: 0.00

doddy13 wrote:
I ruddy hate Eurosport sometimes. I decided to check when the Vuelta was on for the next week. (At least in the UK). It's being shoved on Eurosport 2, so not in HD... AND some days nothing at all. Tomorrow and the Angliru stage, only short evening highlights.

US Open sucks.


ITV full stages everyday(awful commentary though) and 1 hour highlights on the evening.
Manager of i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/rbc.pngRBC Pro Cyclingi439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/Gustavovskiy/microjerseys14/rbc.png
 
Kentaurus
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:07
User Avatar

Small Tour Specialist


Posts: 2633
Joined: 26.07.11
Location: Houston, Texas (USA)
PCM$: 100.00

Try living in the US.........
i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/Centaursunder/Misc/bmc_logo.jpg
i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/Centaursunder/Azteca/aztecabanner.jpg
i12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/Centaursunder/Misc/1ToC-1.jpg

 
mattiasgt
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:18
User Avatar

Small Tour Specialist


Posts: 2593
Joined: 15.03.07
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
PCM$: 100.00

knasen wrote:
ltt wrote:
I've seen/heard a few people say that Kessiakoff is decent at time trials, but i can't find anything that backs that up really. He's lost 5 minutes to Wiggins in both the Dauphine and Paris-Nice this year.

Can only really see it being Nibali or Wiggins who gains time tomorrow on the other contenders.


Done some good results in the Swedish TT championships. Not to much after Gustav Larsson. But I think that he will be around 1min after Nibali tomorrow.


He was fifth in the 30 km TT in Tour of Austria.
(Previously) Manager of Koenigsegg

Koenigsegg: (Media)

Livin' Loud
 
FreitasPCM
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:22
User Avatar

Team Leader


Posts: 6057
Joined: 08.09.09
Location: Portugal
PCM$: 100.00

mattiasgt wrote:
knasen wrote:
ltt wrote:
I've seen/heard a few people say that Kessiakoff is decent at time trials, but i can't find anything that backs that up really. He's lost 5 minutes to Wiggins in both the Dauphine and Paris-Nice this year.

Can only really see it being Nibali or Wiggins who gains time tomorrow on the other contenders.


Done some good results in the Swedish TT championships. Not to much after Gustav Larsson. But I think that he will be around 1min after Nibali tomorrow.


He was fifth in the 30 km TT in Tour of Austria.


And those results (P-N, Dauphiné) he wasn't in the best shape... nothing like this one.
Rest in Peace Wouter Weylandt and Xavi Tondo Sad


pcmdaily.com/images/awards/2011/avatar.png
 
lukaas
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:24
Domestique


Posts: 445
Joined: 24.07.10
Location: Sweden
PCM$: 50.90

Kessikoff in my heart <3
 
Wilier
Posted on 28-08-2011 18:28
User Avatar

Grand Tour Specialist


Posts: 4240
Joined: 28.04.08
Location: The Netherlands
PCM$: 130.00

I expect Bauke to lose 3 minutes to Wiggins tomorrow, but they can't take away this day. After Weening in the Giro there's another Dutchmen in the leader's jersey in a GT.
 

Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Vuelta a Espana Discussion [Man-Game] General 186 31-10-2014 08:30
Vuelta a Espana - Stage 12 [Man-Game] Results 1 30-10-2014 19:07
Vuelta Guatemala Discussion [Cont-Man-Game] General 42 30-10-2014 15:35
Vuelta Guatemala - Stage 2 [Cont-ManGame] C2 Results 1 29-10-2014 19:36
Vuelta a Espana - Stage 11 [Man-Game] Results 1 29-10-2014 19:24
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Latest content
Screenshots
Belda in Mallorca
Belda in Mallorca
PCM12: General Screenshots
Fantasy Betting
Current bets:
No bets available.
Best gamblers:
bullet rastaff 7,030 PCM$
bullet wackojac... 2,610 PCM$
bullet koreksiak3 1,571 PCM$
bullet tkg81 1,428 PCM$
bullet nutter453 1,141 PCM$

bullet Main Fantasy Betting page
bullet Rankings: Top 100
Render time: 2.51 seconds