When I want to start PCM I get a message: "Error when accessing the application data. Reinstall the application and try again.
If the error recurs, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support." There was similiar topic in PCM 10 and installing patch again didn't work. i also tried reinstalling game, deleting PCm folder in My docs and AppData. None of that worked. Do you have any suggestion what I can do?
Try this: Reset the settings of Pro Cycling Manager 2011:
(Beware, it will erase your progress if you don't make a copy of the folder named Users) A. My documents
1. Click Windows Start button and click My Documents or Documents.
2. Delete Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder.
3. Run Pro Cycling Manager 2011. B. Roaming folder
1. Open Computer then Local Disk (C.
2. Open Users folder.
3. Open your username folder.
4. Open AppData folder (*)
5. Open Roaming folder.
6. Delete Pro Cycling Manager 2011 folder.
7. Run Pro Cycling Manager 2011.
(*) Note that on some Windows systems the application data folder is hidden by default.
Here is how to make it visible:
Open the Folder Options by clicking the Start button and click Control Panel.
On the Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization and click Folder Options.
On the Folder Options, click on the View tab.
Under the Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders and click Ok. Download Editor for PCM2012 here / Download Season planner here